What's new

Skarlet Better Be in this game

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
honestly i hope she does make the cut because her story in mkx would be chasing after shao kahn killer and she would be badass even though she villien i hope they make her anti hero instead
she needs to be in MKX, simply for the fact that she is a very new char in the MK story line universe, and her background own story must be more explored in the next games. NRS simple could be totally stupid on creating a gorgeous character for to just get rid of her in the next game ..... this would be a very stupid move imo :confused:

since they will mix newcomers with old school veterans , Skarlet fits in the middle category : not so young, no so old in the MK franchise, so, bring her back, god damn !! :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lol, i got many notifications from this thread that i though noobde confirmed skarlet.
Hmm.
By answering yautjared's message confirms that he is aware ppl want skarlet.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Oddly enough, I've seen people shipping Ermac and Skarlet together.
They are like step brother and sister, not related by blood... or soul lol. So if they hook up its technically ok. My guess is Kotal Kahn is their kid.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Seriously...her play style was the most interesting of all the female ninjas.

No brain dead zoning or "auto tune" footsies. You had to work to zone and needed execution for combos. She was the most fun character to play in the game. Her story is interesting and she is still alive. She stands a good chance of being in MKX

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I support Skarlet to be in MKX, she is still pretty new, interesting design, and has a unique and fun set of moves. Anyone holding their breath for Kitana, Jade, or Sindel really shouldn't. MKX will apparently have more new characters than returning characters so why should NRS waste slots for dead characters? It would make more sense to use those slots for the surviving or DLC characters from MK9 instead. In the case of Sub-Zero, it has to be another Cyromancer that picked up the name Sub Zero.
Ashley J. Williams for Guest character everyone.