What's new

Skarlet Better Be in this game

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
After seen how Godlike Scorpion and Sub-Zero and all everyone revelead are in each variation shown, i'm even more pumped and my desire of having my favourite MK9 character in this game, the only one that can take advantage of players reflexes and reactions and doesn' really care at all if you learned the MU or not, and i can't stop imagining the different stuffs NRS would give her in each variations.

pls Skarlet be in MKX at least Skarlet, just give me Skarlet.

#WHO'SNEXT?

Skarlet is Next pls

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
EVERYONE is holding their breath for Kitana though,
You spelled Cyrax wrong ;).

And yeah Eddy, I would love to see Skarlet in MKX. She was my favorite female in MK9 and I probably would have put a lot more time into her had my d-pad not have gotten royally fucked up when I was trying to learn her :p

I don't think the odds are very high though :/

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No one cares about Skarlet,

EVERYONE is holding their breath for Kitana though,

Sorry bro, way it is.

10,000 year old princess, will still look hot 25 years in the future
To hell with Kitana, she is dead:DOGE
I would rather have Tanya by this time tho.

But to be fair, Kitana can enther later on as DLC, not in the main roster:DOGE

Last edited:

EGGXI

Scary Bat
You spelled Cyrax wrong ;).
Cyrax and Sektor are extremely damaged in some way and in order to survive have to be patched together to make like a Cyber Goro with two heads...
*crosses fingers and prays to jeebus*

I think Skarlet's blood mechanics could look really incredible on Next-Gen/newer engine, but other than that I'm not gonna cry if she doesn't get in.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Cyrax and Sektor are extremely damaged in some way and in order to survive have to be patched together to make like a Cyber Goro with two heads...

I think Skarlet's blood mechanics could look really incredible on Next-Gen/newer engine, but other than that I'm not gonna cry if she doesn't get in.
I too hope to see Sextax make his debut.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

Bombs, Missles, Nets, Buzzsaw, Teleport punches and Flamethrowers...

Yeah sounds like the worst nightmare ever.

Hades

Noob
No offense man i don't really want to see skarlet that bad. With Kitana, jade and mileena being so important to the series there really doesn't need to be another female ninja (or whatever they are) type character. Rather than skarlet i'd like to see more characters like d'vorah, innovative and fresh new characters that stand out from the crowd

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Skarlet is one of the relatively few characters still alive at the end of MK9 - she just peaced the fuck out once she got out from under Shao Kahn's mind control. Quan Chi is super dead and so is half the cast of MK9...but Skarlet lives on.

C'MON NRS! GIVE US THE BLOOD QUEEN! Goretech would suit her swimmingly. If she's in, I'll have a boner so large @Eddy Wang will be able to see it from his house.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Skarlet is one of the relatively few characters still alive at the end of MK9 - she just peaced the fuck out once she got out from under Shao Kahn's mind control. Quan Chi is super dead and so is half the cast of MK9...but Skarlet lives on.

C'MON NRS! GIVE US THE BLOOD QUEEN! Goretech would suit her swimmingly. If she's in, I'll have a boner so large @Eddy Wang will be able to see it from his house.
Sir that last bit is a lil creepy and if that is even possible I feel for any future woman you decide to be intimate with, because they are gonna be hurtin