What's new

Skarlet Better Be in this game

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Fuck no...that'd mean I can't play her :mad:
My memory is kind of shot ATM, but I think she played a role in the story after killing Shao Kahn. Only if they use her ending in accordance with the story tho. Here's to her being playable so I can add another Waifu. Picked her up too late in MK9, but she's a blast to play. Her execution is more fun than Kuh-Bawls IMO.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
My memory is kind of shot ATM, but I think she played a role in the story after killing Shao Kahn. Only if they use her ending in accordance with the story tho. Here's to her being playable so I can add another Waifu. Picked her up too late in MK9, but she's a blast to play. Her execution is more fun than Kuh-Bawls IMO.
Hell since her purpose was to do Kahn's bidding and also be his protector as well she can even be thrown in to continue her job of whoever succeeds Kahn.

Espio

Kokomo
I found Skarlet incredibly bland in MK9 real talk. She's a blood monster yet has a costume that's worse than Mileena's in terms of interesting design with random shoulder pads that look so out of place it hurts. Her voice is so annoying too lol. Her special moves were mostly uninspired too: Blood ball, blood teleport to name a few. Aside from her concept nothing about her screams fresh or memorable.

I hope if she does return she is made a sub boss and made into an actual blood monster with tentacles and based around the only interesting concept about her, which is that she was a female blood monster basically.

There are a lot more interesting, deserving MK9 characters than her to be honest that could and should make a return over her like Baraka, Mileena, Kano, and Reptile to name a few.

Wait Skarlett is one of the few characters who survived the desutrction of MK9 correct? But in the ending of Jade's, doesn't she get possessed by Skarlet?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
No one cares about Skarlet,

EVERYONE is holding their breath for Kitana though,

Sorry bro, way it is.

10,000 year old princess, will still look hot 25 years in the future
Correct.

I mean....Skarlet DOES have a ton of history in the MK franchise, though. I mean, she's been in the series since MK9.

Seriously, though....no one really cares about Skarlet. I'd be willing to bet several of the shitty female characters from the 3D era would be voted in over her. I doubt she makes the cut, man.

I'm not looking forward to 14,000 threads like this over the next year.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Her story happens behind the main story, she was ordered to observe quan chi without interfering withinn the tournament, that is why u see her around here and there between cut scenes.

Her ending wasn't accuratte but, closely matches the original mk9 ending, pretty damn close.
You're right. But such a minor role is not enough.

Mike L

Noob
i guess there`s a many reasons to allow set Scarlet step up in the game, certainly she`s not died n` her storyline is the way to proceed, also she`s a definitely MK Universe character unlike Freddy or Kratos, or even many robotized shit which developers puttin in from game-to-game series. so i`d hope she`s get on her way n` so soon we can see her in the game roster

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Correct.

I mean....Skarlet DOES have a ton of history in the MK franchise, though. I mean, she's been in the series since MK9.

Seriously, though....no one really cares about Skarlet. I'd be willing to bet several of the shitty female characters from the 3D era would be voted in over her. I doubt she makes the cut, man.

I'm not looking forward to 14,000 threads like this over the next year.
She has been in MK history a lot longer than that; she was a rumored secret character or thought to be a hint to a hidden character nicknamed Skarlet, as result of a Kitana glitch in MK2. That's more than 20 years of history.

I really hope she is in this game. Might make her a second main.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
She had the most fun moveset out of the female ninjas.

She deserves to get in over Kitana or Jade.

Would prefer Mileena and Tanya over her though.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Since she's a freak created by blood I think the other girl ninjas probably don't hang out with Skarlet. She's not invited in that clique. Hold that Skarlet community.