What's new

Skarlet Better Be in this game

Dark

Noob
Am I taking fucking crazy pills here or is he just referring to Kano? The images of him leaked so obviously that's the next reveal.

Jesus Christ, guys. I don't see how this is a Skarlet hint. "In his commando variation..."

How the fuck do you get Skarlet from that?
I should probably remove the first tweet

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Am I taking fucking crazy pills here or is he just referring to Kano? The images of him leaked so obviously that's the next reveal.

Jesus Christ, guys. I don't see how this is a Skarlet hint. "In his commando variation..."

How the fuck do you get Skarlet from that?
Thats exactly what I said

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Skarlet in MKX would be hype. She has an interesting moveset with the blood magic / ninja assassin thing and giving her legitimate story significance beyond "mindless Shao Kahn lackey" could definitely level-up her popularity.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
@Dark if you're right about this I'm going to 'Like' every post of yours until MKX comes out.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
If they design Skarlet they way they did in MK9 + new features she will be amazing. I mean playing Skarlet for almost 2 years has given me so much fun and pleasure and yet there is still new stuff that I come across, so with new Skarlet this might give as an even much more complex and fun female fighter.

Best Skarlet Match I ever had!

Check the last fight, epic comeback ! Yoma 3 implemented.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
If they design Skarlet they way they did in MK9 + new features she will be amazing. I mean playing Skarlet for almost 2 years has given me so much fun and pleasure and yet there is still new stuff that I come across, so with new Skarlet this might give as an even much more complex and fun female fighter.

Best Skarlet Match I ever had!

Check the last fight, epic comeback ! Yoma 3 implemented.

that last corner conversion was godlike :D

Dark

Noob
So, i'll start by saying, I'm not actually much of a skarlet fan at all and would prefer a lot of other characters over her in MKX, so don't hate on me for being a skarlet fan who will find anything to make it seem like she's in the game..
And I know she is a lot less likely because of Boon saying the dlc characters from MK9 probably won't make it.. But that still doesn't change me thinking that it was a reference to her, whether or not that reference means anything, who knows.

But a lot of people seem to think he was referencing Kano, which I don't understand, they say the tweet says commando in big letters, which is obviously true.. But at the time of this being released, we didn't know Kano would have a variation called commando, so how would that have hinted towards him? If someone gives a good explanation then i'll give up on this theory :)