Vs Sheeva 6-4
Vs Baraka 6-4
Vs Stryker- 5-5
Vs Sonya - 5.5 -4.5 (or 5-5)
Vs Sektor- 5-5
Vs Subzero- 6-4
vs Quan- 6-4
vs Shang- 5-5
Vs Kenshi - 5-5 (this may be a bad Mu i need to test this more)
Vs lui Kang- 5-5
Vs Kano 6-4
Vs Rain 5-5
Vs Skarlet 5-5
Vs Ermac 5-5
Vs Cage- 6-4
Vs Nightwolf- 5-5
Vs Scorpion 6-4
Vs Cyber- 5-5
Vs Jax 5-5
Vs Freddy 5-5

Bad Matchups
Vs Smoke- 4-6
Vs Kung Lao- 4-6
Vs Raiden 4-6
vs Kitana 4-6
Vs Mileena 4.5-5.5
Vs Kabal 4-6
Vs Reptile - 4-6
Vs Cyrax 4-6
Vs Noob- 4-6
Total 147

4.5 points higher than Tom had her
I am unsure of Jade , i need to run these two a lt more along with kenshi

But as of now I have Jade at 4-6

I have sindel with 12bad match ups, with none being worse than 4-6
A sindel who only zones will have matchups worse than 4-6, patience is key with this character, she is extremely hard to use, because without patience, some matchups can just be terrible for her.

Ill be testing more. I think Kitana, Cyrax, Reptile, Jade,, Mileena, Smoke will get some reviewing from me as some may be updated to be 4.5 or even 5 for sindel . Kung lao, Kabal, and Raiden are for sure bad matchups for her.

Kenshi may also be a bad matchup for Sindel

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Mr. Mileena Kenshi and noob are not bad match ups for sindel
i also dont think Kitana is either. and yea i know i was beat by a kitana at WB, but i played awful that whole weekend. i know the match up and i just choked.
you also forgot to add freddy and Jax.

Yellow = i had those match ups at 6-4 in sindels favor but felt she really doesnt beat any character in the game like that.

this is my current list.. this is pre Komplete edition MK9 list.

i feel after the Komplete edition we can then state reason why she is better or worse and how to fight the character..

Vs Sheeva 5.5-4.5
Vs Baraka 5.5-4.5
Vs Stryker 5.5-4.5
Vs Sonya 5.5-4.5
Vs Kano 5.5-4.5
Vs Subzer0 5.5-4.5

Vs Kenshi 5.5-4.5
Vs Cage 5.5-4.5
Vs Nightwolf- 5.5-4.5

vs Kitana 5.5
VS Jade 5-5
vs Quan- 5-5
vs Shang- 5-5
Vs lui Kang- 5-5
Vs Rain 5-5
Vs Skarlet 5-5
Vs Cyber- 5-5
Vs Cyrax 5.5
Vs Noob- 5.5
VS Freddy 5-5

Bad Matchups

Vs Smoke- 4.5-5.5
Vs Sektor- 4.5-5.5
Vs Scorpion 4.5-5.5
Vs Ermac 4.5-5.5
VS Jax 4.5-5.5

Vs Kung Lao- 4-6
Vs Raiden 4-6
Vs Mileena 4-6
Vs Kabal 4-6
Vs Reptile - 4-6

150.0 <-- hmmmm i thought i have been under rating her.. :confused:

****EDIT i decided that all of her 6-4 matches should be 5.5-4.5's
which now puts her at 147****

Mr. Mileena Kenshi and noob are not bad match ups for sindel
i also dont think Kitana is either. and yea i know i was beat by a kitana at WB, but i played awful that whole weekend. i know the match up and i just choked.
you also forgot to add freddy and Jax.

Yellow = i had those match ups at 6-4 in sindels favor but felt she really doesnt beat any character in the game like that.

this is my current list.. this is pre Komplete edition MK9 list.

i feel after the Komplete edition we can then state reason why she is better or worse and how to fight the character..

Vs Sheeva 5.5-4.5
Vs Baraka 5.5-4.5
Vs Stryker 5.5-4.5
Vs Sonya 5.5-4.5
Vs Kano 5.5-4.5
Vs Subzer0 5.5-4.5

Vs Kenshi 5.5-4.5
Vs Cage 5.5-4.5
Vs Nightwolf- 5.5-4.5

vs Kitana 5.5
VS Jade 5-5
vs Quan- 5-5
vs Shang- 5-5
Vs lui Kang- 5-5
Vs Rain 5-5
Vs Skarlet 5-5
Vs Cyber- 5-5
Vs Cyrax 5.5
Vs Noob- 5.5
VS Freddy 5-5

Bad Matchups

Vs Smoke- 4.5-5.5
Vs Sektor- 4.5-5.5
Vs Scorpion 4.5-5.5
Vs Ermac 4.5-5.5
VS Jax 4.5-5.5

Vs Kung Lao- 4-6
Vs Raiden 4-6
Vs Mileena 4-6
Vs Kabal 4-6
Vs Reptile - 4-6

150.0 <-- hmmmm i thought i have been under rating her.. :confused:

****EDIT i decided that all of her 6-4 matches should be 5.5-4.5's
which now puts her at 147****
how did you get 147? did i forget fighters?

plus, there will be nothing komplete edition. lol, its just a relaunch of the game.

well thats the way you play sindel. imo she does have 6-4 matches

DanCock

Cock Master!!
how did you get 147? did i forget fighters?

plus, there will be nothing komplete edition. lol, its just a relaunch of the game.

well thats the way you play sindel. imo she does have 6-4 matches
If you read my whole post you would have read that I said you missed Freddy and jax. Also having her at 150 seemed high, thats why i lowered all my 6-4's.

FYI there's a reason it's going to be called complete edition. Stop being stubborn about it. Not saying she's getting a buff, but that some characters could get a nerf.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

If you read my whole post you would have read that I said you missed Freddy and jax. Also having her at 150 seemed high, thats why i lowered all my 6-4's.

FYI there's a reason it's going to be called complete edition. Stop being stubborn about it. Not saying she's getting a buff, but that some characters could get a nerf.

I fixed it long ago, i just didnt edit that out

There's a reason it's called komplete edition, because it contains ALL DLC and extra music,

You have to work with what you have now, make matchups NOW, because what if a final patch is coming lets say march 15th, and final round is march 2-4th, are you going to go by the patch, or the current edition?

A patch might not come until june, because they said this game will be patched by evo.
You have to stop hoping for it to come soon, and you need to work with what you have now, because with that attitude youre going to lose at every tourny, yes lets hope sindel gets a buff, but until she does, we have to critique and work together to overcome her hard matchups, problems, etc at this current 1.05 patch

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I fixed it long ago, i just didnt edit that out

There's a reason it's called komplete edition, because it contains ALL DLC and extra music,

You have to work with what you have now, make matchups NOW, because what if a final patch is coming lets say march 15th, and final round is march 2-4th, are you going to go by the patch, or the current edition?

A patch might not come until june, because they said this game will be patched by evo.
You have to stop hoping for it to come soon, and you need to work with what you have now, because with that attitude youre going to lose at every tourny, yes lets hope sindel gets a buff, but until she does, we have to critique and work together to overcome her hard matchups, problems, etc at this current 1.05 patch
it's called komplete edition because it will receive zero patches.
But I was agreeing with you that we should be working on the current match ups and how to beat them. I'm just not going to post anything and say that's final. Get what I mean by that?

it's called komplete edition because it will receive zero patches.
But I was agreeing with you that we should be working on the current match ups and how to beat them. I'm just not going to post anything and say that's final. Get what I mean by that?

Then make it temporary?

Its called editing Dan.
If the patch doesnt come until june, are you going to be 3 months in denial?
We need to work together NOW, because some matches may stay the same, some people may get nerfed/buff, and we won't be so lost on where to begin.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Then make it temporary?

Its called editing Dan.
If the patch doesnt come until june, are you going to be 3 months in denial?
We need to work together NOW, because some matches may stay the same, some people may get nerfed/buff, and we won't be so lost on where to begin.
I'm saying yes let's work it out now. And I'm also saying your knowledge is overall better then mine by default due to you being the better player.

Good and 5-5 Matchups

Vs Sheeva 6-4
Vs Baraka 6-4
Vs Stryker- 5-5
Vs Sonya - 5.5 -4.5
Vs Sektor- 5-5 (Updated: You NEED to respect his 6 frame jab, he can punish cartwheel with a combo, respect this fact and it's 5-5)
Vs Subzero- 6-4
vs Quan- 6-4
vs Shang- 5-5
Vs Kenshi - 5-5
Vs lui Kang- 5-5
Vs Kano 6-4
Vs Rain 5-5
Vs Skarlet 5-5
Vs Ermac 5-5
Vs Cage- 6-4 (Updated: 5-5)
Vs Nightwolf- 5-5
Vs Scorpion 6-4
Vs Cyber- 5-5
Vs Jax 5-5
Vs Freddy 5-5
Vs Smoke 5-5 (Moved from 4-6 to 5-5)
Vs Jade- 5-5

Bad Matchups

Vs Kung Lao- 4-6
Vs Raiden 4-6 (this actually seems like a 5-5, sindel does not allow him to turtle, but I want offline exp for this one)
vs Kitana 4-6
Vs Mileena 4.5-5.5
Vs Kabal 4-6
Vs Reptile - 4-6
Vs Cyrax 4-6
Vs Noob- 4-6
Total 147 (Now 149)

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
i havent fought a cyblax. can you explain the key differences?

Maybe cyrax vs sindel is 5-5 i just dont have enough exp, its 4-6 imo as of now
The biggest difference is that Cyblax recovers a bit slower when throwing bombs, but his teleport is safer.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I don't have much experience using Sindel but I do play Cyblax. If he teleports, he is pretty much forced to block a Liaf, which puts you back in a position to zone. That's probably the best way to "punish" the teleport.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Bad Matchups
Vs Kung Lao- 4-6
Vs Raiden 4-6 (this actually seems like a 5-5, sindel does not allow him to turtle, but I want offline exp for this one)
vs Kitana 4-6
Vs Mileena 4.5-5.5
Vs Kabal 4-6
Vs Reptile - 4-6
Vs Cyrax 4-6
Vs Noob- 4-6
Total 147 (Now 149)
I agree with all of these. Kung Lao, Raiden, Kitana, Mileena especially. Reptile, just spam him. I hate Cyrax, bombs and nets over the obstacle, also getting caught in 1 Green Net is high damage hard for her to keep up with. Kabal is not so bad but it's still 4-6, she just lacks armor, her D1 works good up close and fireballs trades work well full screen. After playing Flawedzilla's Noob Saibot many, many times with Sindel that's a bad match up all she can really do is bait his Teleport and low fireball his upshadow. I like to add Liu Kang, he is annoying full screen with the same fireballs just as up close being juggled to death.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
How is NW a 5-5. This match seems unwinnable, is there some sort of trick to it?

He can get a lifelead and turtle you very hard, and every time you get in he can send you full screen again , and if you throw a fireball he can reflect/absorb it and lightning trap you.

How is NW a 5-5. This match seems unwinnable, is there some sort of trick to it?

He can get a lifelead and turtle you very hard, and every time you get in he can send you full screen again , and if you throw a fireball he can reflect/absorb it and lightning trap you.
you can set up fireballs to where they wont hit you, but just move in and bait him.

its a bad mu if all y ou do is zone

DanCock

Cock Master!!

Flight then IAF is your best friend in matches like this one and kenshi. use the 3 fireball to bait reflect that instantly use the 1 FIAF. it will hit him. if your playing a NWolf thats staying full screen away Sindel is at full advantage. you want Nwolf far far far away, upclose is where he can control the match up and dominate her. sindel is one of the few characters that doesnt have to worry about the lighting traps, not sure what your doing to get hit by them, all of her wake ups avoid the lightning.

but like Mr. Mileena said you dont want to do a full zone, vs characters like NW, Freddy and kenshi as a few examples you want to get the life lead on them before you go into full zone mode.

Flight then IAF is your best friend in matches like this one and kenshi. use the 3 fireball to bait reflect that instantly use the 1 FIAF. it will hit him. if your playing a NWolf thats staying full screen away Sindel is at full advantage. you want Nwolf far far far away, upclose is where he can control the match up and dominate her. sindel is one of the few characters that doesnt have to worry about the lighting traps, not sure what your doing to get hit by them, all of her wake ups avoid the lightning.
I beg to differ, I think you need to move in.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
thats so crazy
wow thats just crazy, but you are 100% to be respected on any sindel match up.. if you feel shes so good upclose vs him and i do good vs him at a distance, i question that maybe the match up may be 6-4 in her favor.
im also thinking i should remove all my .5's from my chart and just have 6-4's-4-6's

i wish i didnt get so fucking nervous at tournaments, i wish i didnt have such bad execution in this tense situations :(

AestheticLove

Staff Tier
Mr. Mileena , so what does the Sindel vs Jade matchup come down to? Who can rush who down first, or who ever can zone better. The only way Sindel is getting hit by a boomerrang is from a up rang so Jade can't really zone her.