What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

Husteen

Noob.
the scailing on B1, 2 is soo bizarre.

i was experimenting with 111>low fireball/xray as a "reset" type deal because you can't link anything off that string. even though it doesn't combo, her xray still gets scailed. that happened before when i did something with B1, 2 that didn't combo but i can't remember what it was.

just wondering, has anyone ever tried something like 111> :en low fireball or xray to fool their opponent?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I use 111 :en low firebal or cart wheel and X-ray often. However I didn't think to try 111 low fireball the xray. Interesting and you say it scales the da,eg??? Wtf is that. Haven't played in 2 days I'll check it out tomorrow.

I really need to stat playing for 3 hours a day plus soon before nec. But my stupid cock makes me chase boys all night :(

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Flagg

Noob
It was really stupid of me to have the opponent on block and the string not finish, until I realised it must have to hit 44 before u3 can come out. Stupid me.
I like her 44U3fireball, especially if you want to get someone off you like Cage and send them to the other side of the screen. The only thing is, if you are in a combo and try and finish with 44U3, the U3 will 9 times out of 10, miss, unless you are in the corner.

Husteen

Noob.
I use 111 :en low firebal or cart wheel and X-ray often. However I didn't think to try 111 low fireball the xray. Interesting and you say it scales the da,eg??? Wtf is that. Haven't played in 2 days I'll check it out tomorrow.

I really need to stat playing for 3 hours a day plus soon before nec. But my stupid cock makes me chase boys all night :(

i need to start experimenting with that. there are some people who block low even when they're already getting comboed as if they know i'm going to attempt a reset >.>
i think low fireball is unsafe on block so wouldn't it be bad if they guessed right and blocked it? step up is safe except against kung and reptile so that should be good.
so for example, 44, 1, yell, jip, 111, xray would be a cool reset but i think she'd get just as much % as if it comboed. what would really be nice is if we could use this with the B1, 2 string.

this is what i did: B1, 2 dash, 3, yell, jip, 111, xray and the xray did 29% instead of 30%. i also meant 111 low :)en) fireball OR xray, not both. i did find that if your opponent blocks 44, fireball they're at a perfect distance to get hair whipped or possibly xrayed. same with blocking 11 b2 4 fireball but most people stop blocking and try to attack because they don't know when that string is over.

i was also trying to see if there's any reason to use B1, 2 and make it where the B1 whiffs but the 2 connects so you won't have to deal with damage scaling. can't seem to find any use for it right now.

sOoOoOoOoOo we're sitting here playing video games and you're spending your night chasing boys around? idk whether i should feel jealous or obligated to give you "the talk" along with protection.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Why hasn't this been merged yet? >_>

The 2,1,2 delay was mainly just a gimmick they through in to mess with peoples reaction times. If someone sees you charging they'll assume they can hit you, but then you just let go and they get punished. Sadly, it doesn't work that way because it's too slow, even without being charged.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Why hasn't this been merged yet? >_>

The 2,1,2 delay was mainly just a gimmick they through in to mess with peoples reaction times. If someone sees you charging they'll assume they can hit you, but then you just let go and they get punished. Sadly, it doesn't work that way because it's too slow, even without being charged.
If only her :en Scream was armoured, then she could have an up close and or cancel game.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Sinde the lovely devildigimon won't answer my question/reply to my comment, I'm showing you guys an (impossible) combo he did in his (amazing) video.
Go to 0:27. He "child's play" + fireball after 2 landed b3 f2s. How on earth did he do it, I don't know and haven't been able to do it myself.
And I don't think it's a Smoke-only combo lol As well as a pre patch combo only.
whoa...what the hell was that...I have never seen that!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Ok...I just tested it against Kitana and I can't get the end part of Child's Play to connect...the body is too far away from Sindel's (up+3 kick) and it whiffs...BUT I can do Child's Play with the fireball alone...but at the end of the combo, the kick whifs....I'm loving this combo if it would freaking connect!!!

oopsies...I just read above and saw someone else said that it does not work...lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
sOoOoOoOoOo we're sitting here playing video games and you're spending your night chasing boys around? idk whether i should feel jealous or obligated to give you "the talk" along with protection.
no need for the talk lol I use protection and get tested often, infact this past Saturday I was tested :) negative thank goodness. Go condoms!!!!! Trying to get as much login as I can get because I have gotten lazy and am gaining weight daily.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
It requires you to dash and still maintain a specific height, the dash has to be done as a negative edge close to the end of b+3,f+2, it's extremely difficult and isn't worth learning.

UsedForGlue

Untechable Sindel (Vortex?)

Hi guys.

I have done my best to describe what I have been working on with Sindel in the video with a spoken description.

I have never seem this done before and I am sure it's legit, basically, the opponent can't roll but only wake up or fuzzy guard after the hair whip, and you have advantage on your dash, so much that you can be inputting :l:fp before the opponent can move (without wake up attack) and if they do not wake up, you can get a free attack, even b3 timed well.

I dont claim to be an expert with Sindel but I will share my findings, and this has worked for me to gain the frame advantage to keep recycling the opponent, vortex like, if you will.

Let me know how this works for you guys.

Nicely done! I like how you utilized the whole lifebar when recording this! Very nice job.

One day i'll learn Sindel! This video was a huge help.

UsedForGlue

Nicely done! I like how you utilized the whole lifebar when recording this! Very nice job.

One day i'll learn Sindel! This video was a huge help.
That means allot coming from you, Thanks for taking the time to check it out Jason, glad it helped.

Husteen

Noob.
i'm a sindel expert! =] used her since day one. i actually found a godlike tech with her hair whip a long time ago but it has very little success because of the new wakeup system.

i got curious and tried this exact same thing you did and the AI can wakeup right through it, as can a human. i thought the B1 might hit them otg like scorpion's low kick and overhead since it's a low now but it doesn't and you don't have enough advantage for that anyways. her hair whip in untechable but i've actually had sub zero and quan chi players roll after i use it >.>
B1 also has horrid damage scaling, even with xray. you'll get like 27% at best with it.

also, her xray is punishable by really fast attacks.

here's my old video:

i miss that old tech i found and i'm desperately trying to find something else she can do but am having no luck =/

UsedForGlue

i'm a sindel expert! =] used her since day one. i actually found a godlike tech with her hair whip a long time ago but it has very little success because of the new wakeup system.

i got curious and tried this exact same thing you did and the AI can wakeup right through it, as can a human.
Yes obviously the opponent can wake up, I mentioned that in the video, that's the point is it not? The opponent has to make a choice, wake up or block.

Also. Characters like sub zero have wake up invisibility frames on his slide, so he will beat you advance if he wakes up, but he is fucked if you bait it.