What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Dumb Question - Can your opponent use Breaker on Sindel's Hair Whip? I know they can break her Scream.
I dont think so, i did a whip last night to kill my opponent as he just got 2 bars. He didnt break it, but im not sure if he tried :D

Seapeople

This one's for you
If anyone's having trouble doing d4~levi cancel I think I found a trick to it.
Go into practice & keep the button log turned on. Just practice doing d4, down down and watch the buttons come onto the button log. Once you get that down you can try the doing the whole thing (d4, down down up block). It's working pretty good for me, but I still need lots of practice :)

Dsynkronized

Tierless
okay take arguing symmantics out of here you knew what i meant, and haha why your putting caps lock on shit suggesting your yelling is beyond me if u wanna be stick up the just fuck off im just discussing the game and my opinions and it can give frame advantage my point is it doesnt stagger like 2 does so besides backing off after against characters like lk and jc what would u follow with

Dsynkronized

Tierless
i think i found a little something, if you do sindel's 4,4 and levi ilf it will hit for auto 8% if no roll and if teched they can block but stands back up redarless, no tech will keep you in range to possibly continue levi pressure? not sure yet havent tested it out but i think teching it is going to put u slightly out of range for any strings. its kind of like the 1,1, b2 lf reset

i think i found a little something, if you do sindel's 4,4 and levi ilf it will hit for auto 8% if no roll and if teched they can block but stands back up redarless, no tech will keep you in range to possibly continue levi pressure? not sure yet havent tested it out but i think teching it is going to put u slightly out of range for any strings. its kind of like the 1,1, b2 lf reset
you cant levi cancel of a 44

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I am trying to post a video but i have no time

So i was playing online and i did 31b1 into cartwheel and then i realized i was in jip range so i jumped and i was able to do her blockstring. Then i tried on another person and instead of jip i did hair whip and it cancelled their wake up. My question is Since cartwheel is safe on block and whiff could i use this as an advantage the way i used it online

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I am trying to post a video but i have no time

So i was playing online and i did 31b1 into cartwheel and then i realized i was in jip range so i jumped and i was able to do her blockstring. Then i tried on another person and instead of jip i did hair whip and it cancelled their wake up. My question is Since cartwheel is safe on block and whiff could i use this as an advantage the way i used it online
she doesn't have a 31 b 1 string. Do you mean 311?? FYI cart wheel is not safe on block it's
-7 and her follow up is still too slow to have an advantage.

Hair whip doesn't cancel Their wake up, it just cant be tech rolled after. Her Fiaf cancels wake ups on certain attacks if your able to follow up with the Fiaf before they wake up.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
she doesn't have a 31 b 1 string. Do you mean 311?? FYI cart wheel is not safe on block it's
-7 and her follow up is still too slow to have an advantage.

Hair whip doesn't cancel Their wake up, it just cant be tech rolled after. Her Fiaf cancels wake ups on certain attacks if your able to follow up with the Fiaf before they wake up.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
Oh okay thank you for you feedback i wasn't sure if it was useful but i always thought cartwheel was safe on block but i guess not. as you can see i am not a sindel player

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Online Sindel players get away with her Cartwheel, I'm guilty of it too :D
Her Cartwheel is very punishable (Kung Lao Spin etc)

Did you mean 3,1,B2 with her hair that launches her opponent in the air?

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
*sighs* if only her 4~special wasn't nerfed.
4,4,U3,Fireball is underrated. Also, does Sindel have a true use for Up3?

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
44 u3 fireball is so bad. it only connects on hit, and why would you? its less damage

u3 is an anti air, but not good
LOL I use 4,4,Up3~Fireball to continue spamming Fireballs, I guess same thing applies to her B2,4~Fireball.

U3 is AA? That's interesting, I should probably try it because I can't fit it in her combos/setups. Thx!

<3 Sindel

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
for d+4 levi cancel all you need to do is press d4, down up
Negative edge will register the down in d4 as 1 down for levi

So down4 down up is the easiest way
I started double tapping down as a buffer now on d4's, doesnt really matter if you do d,4,d,u or d,d,4,u because negetive edge will always give you a down 4 into levitate.

What you dont want is a step up or the EX version, so try not to dash into d4 levitate cancels too recklessly because i get accidental step ups -.-

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Online Sindel players get away with her Cartwheel, I'm guilty of it too :D
Her Cartwheel is very punishable (Kung Lao Spin etc)

Did you mean 3,1,B2 with her hair that launches her opponent in the air?
No i meant the other one i wish i could show a video but as yall say it is punishable theres not reason to

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
i made a video anyway
this is the first time doing this in practice mode
and now that ive done this i see that it is useless against roll wake up and blocking

i made a video anyway
this is the first time doing this in practice mode
and now that ive done this i see that it is useless against roll wake up and blocking
If you mean doing 311 cartwheel to get in, I would disagree with it man.

I'm okay with doing 311 cartwheel if it seems he is blocking everything, but if the 3 or 31 hits, do 311 instant levi fireball, which otgs him (causes 2% chip while eliminating wakeup) or if he doesnt block does 8% and eliminates wake up

Cartwheel is -7, and can be punished, and can put sindel in pressure.