What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Crimea

Noob
Like, I'm supposed to look at this crazy bitch who's screaming people's skin off and has Elvira hair and glowing eyes and think she CARES ABOUT PEOPLE?
well it's a game where everyone kill each other even the good guys.
And what's wrong with Elvira's hair? If we talk about Elvira. She was more like an antihero and a better person than some of the angelic looking bitches.

Makuholick

Killa Queen
Purple is something mostly supervillains wear.
White hair with a skunk streak.
Bitchy pose.

... yeah, I see those elements, and I can tell she's not supposed to be one of the good guys.
I meant the costume itself
Like, definitely doesn't look like your friendly neighborhood soccer mom lmao.
Fuck anyone besides my skunk hair waifu who grins and wears purple

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not a hardcore Sindel fan but I do think she looks good despite her shitty retcon, that being said lol @ people bitching over her hair...who cares? Her animations look good in gameplay.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Please, NRS, make a patch or something to get all the revenants outfits on regular/human characters. Kitana and Jade best outfits are the revenant ones... : /

Same for Sindel (but her human skins are great)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I can see what some people mean about "getting worked up over fictional character" however, on the other hand we did pay good money for this game so if you're a Sindel fan for years who happens to be older than a Gen Zer then I can see this change being a big "F you" to those people who grew up with the character. I mean we see the same shit with comics when writers try to pass off an agenda with Superman or Thor or whoever and it backfires drastically. For those who read comics here know what I'm talking about(Especially Marvel) They do something that goes against what the character in exchange for what they think will sell while projecting their bs agenda nobody cares about but these people feel they have power with their pens or Keyboards whatever and ultimately say "fuck the fans, I'm writing this character how I want to!" I can't imagine Hittlesen being the one doing this since he's an MK fan himself the way he did the comic was awesome, I'm wondering if this was that other writer or the Danish doofus or whatever his name is.

I'm surprised they didn't make Sheeva evil. I was legit afraid of her in mk3 days

Also such a business woman lady boss lol:
Sheva appeals to the Savage humanoid monster fantasy/archetype first. In the 90s and before, those were generally evil but around the 00s trend shifted towards making them neutral or ambiguous.

The last Sindel pic justifies my previous point about character design.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
"Lol, what a loser for getting upset with Luke Skywalker's character in The Last Jedi! It's Star Wars! You're JUST supposed to enjoy the laser sword fights and space battles!" Believe it or not y'all, when people grow up with a franchise, and everything that character represented just gets tossed aside like nothing, expect backlash. All forms of media lol

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Isn’t it strange how the only people who seem to be in favour of the retcon and dismissive of those expressing their frustrations are either people who have never cared about the character or Gen Z twinks who think that being insufferable on the internet makes them interesting. Tragic.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Isn’t it strange how the only people who seem to be in favour of the retcon and dismissive of those expressing their frustrations are either people who have never cared about the character or Gen Z twinks who think that being insufferable on the internet makes them interesting. Tragic.
too bad sucker Sindel has been one of my mains in UMK3, Deception, and MK9, I love the character.

And I love the direction they have taken with her :)

Raider

Noob
Anyone else gettng some Enchantress vibes from her gameplay? I watched one gameplay video and some of her moves really gave me Enchantress vibes and reminded me of her Injustice 2 moves.