What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I hope she has this intro dialogue
"Is this anyway to treat your mother?"
Kitana-Khan: "My mother is dead!"
Queen: "As soon she'll be her daughter"

Sweet!. I remember her mass murdering spree that she did in mk9. I hope she brings up that in her dialogue... Now that being said.. night wolf will roast her back.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Sweet!. I remember her mass murdering spree that she did in mk9. I hope she brings up that in her dialogue... Now that being said.. night wolf will roast her back.
I can't wait for that match up, just for the lore and the dialogue between them alone is worth seeing.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I'm so happy the MK3 roster is on its way to completion.

Sindel and Nightwolf definitely deserve it <3. Kind of surprised they totally undid her backstory and made her a traitor though.

What I would really like to be back is her levi-cancel pressure from MK9, that was fun and gave her a fun layer of additional execution that I loved. I hope the order is right and she's no later than the third character to drop.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Hair attacks, killer stilettos that she uses for attacks, air projectile, float, scream -- I want it all and I want it now!

My main concern is how the release schedule for characters is going to be. Was the order in the trailer the order they'll be released? Will it be one at a time with small gaps between each, and if so, how long of gaps?