What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Looks like they've done some good fixes on her hair in that last one - check out how smooth the stripe runs all the way down and how fluidly her hair now moves in that breeze; it's less blocky. Also that really looks like she's been possessed by the banshee entity! Intriguing...

Last edited:
Let me enlighten some of you guys:

Apparently the weapon which Sindel uses is “Kwan Dao”, which she had used in 3D era games, its NOT Naginata
Hotaru was using the Naginata, but the Naginata that Tanya is using is extendable and retractable, which was not the case with hotaru’s weapon AT ALL
So these may look identical, but have differences.
I was gonna mention that but I totally forgot.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Looks like patches are up which means Sindel towers could be showing up from now on too. If you see one live, please post it here. :)
6.7gb update, came on here to find out what's going on, got about 45 min. on my end. Figured it had to do with Sindel next week

Zviko

Noob
And I've seen people saying on Twitter that her boots are the 3rd customizable gear but I don't know where they are getting this from. Maybe from different intros?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I think her gear will slightly alter her hairstyle. I don't think it's the skin. All of her skins have had the exact same hairstyle, at least as far as I can see. It would be extremely disappointing to have the alternate hairstyle be locked to a revenant skin lol. I think it's her gear and adding the hairclip will put her hair up a bit or slightly alter the top portion of her hair that wouldn't have physics etc. Similar to Sonya's hair I think.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter

It is the same skin, there's only one difference between these 2 and that difference comes from the fact that boots are customizable. Also what you see on the right is a tower assist, and tower assists use only default skins
Gah, I'm both blind AND colourblind!
Looks like Makuholick was indeed wrong then.