What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Makuholick

Killa Queen

It is the same skin, there's only one difference between these 2 and that difference comes from the fact that boots are customizable. Also what you see on the right is a tower assist, and tower assists use only default skins
That is the same hair and if not the skins are different definition

Sindel is out as a konsumable in Towers of Time.

The 4 moves are: low projectile, scream, hair launcher, sword launcher.

Sorry for the poor phone recording but it's all I have at my girls place.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
That is the same hair and if not the skins are different definition
The hair is most certainly different and those skins look EXACTLY the same save for the boots, which are customizable. It's her default skin, which we've seen with a different hairstyle already.

I've looked over both of those pictures and they just look exactly the same. The DLC characters only have 4 skins, except for Shang Tsung who has his DLC movie skin. I doubt that they'd waste a skin on an EXACT copy of the default skin with just a different hair, man.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
O
Agreed. V1 and V3 look great. V2 looks like the obligatory "we just threw things together for shenanigans" variation.
Overall yes I'm sick and tired of NRS just throwing in gimmicks for their own sake.

Honestly a 1 to 1 port of MK9 moveset would have been better than these individual variations where you never really get all of what you want.

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
She's able to get 20%+ for one bar via string + amplified hair grab ender in her zoning variation. Throw in her 50/50 pressure, both directions grab KBs, multiple zoning options, and ability to guarantee unblockable damage for wins and I see V3 as being fantastic.

trufenix

bye felicia
O
Overall yes I'm sick and tired of NRS just throwing in gimmicks for their own sake.

Honestly a 1 to 1 port of MK9 moveset would have been better than these individual variations where you never really get what you want.
Was MK9 your first and only MK?

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Because NRS has changed every character every game since the beginning. Even Scorpion.
And your point being? I'm not always on board for the changes. Look at what they did to Sub Zero. Disaster. His entire identity changed 180 degrees and its jarring.

All I said was that I wasnt feeling V1/2 and look forward to V3 for the zoning potential. Not a fan of the mixup nature of her design. Look forward to playing her more.

Raider

Noob
Her KK was kinda underwhelming and short.
Her 2nd variation is trash.
She totally looked like Cetrion in 3rd variation.
Hair animations are not good.