What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Zviko

Noob
At least I still see Shang and Nightwolf online. Terminator was a bit meh, he is not considered that good either and not having Arnold voicing him was a huge con too. Sindel imo looks the most interesting and fun so far, gameplay wise and it seems like she will be quite high on the tier list too with all the throw KBs and anti zoning. If by any chance she has a 11-12f mid as well, instant top 5.

I don't think the hype will die that fast with this one. I know it won't for me. Out of everyone in KP1 I was the least excited about Sindel. After the trailer, I'm more excited than I was for Shang and that says a lot considering Shang is my 2nd most played character.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Terminator hype died basically right around when people realized the movie was bleh. Hard not to link the 2

Sindel movie however, is eternal hype

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Has the Kombat Kast been announced? If so I missed it and would like to know when to tune in.

Also, while i doubt it's happening, i think it'd be super cool if Sindel restored Edenia and ruled Edenia in her ending, to contrast with Kitana's

She had it in deception so it's not like it came out of nowhere
Deception, where any character had a weapon because it was the gimmick of the game..

Has anyone seen the hairclip on any of her skins they showed off, gamplay or intros? I haven't seen it yet. I'm wondering if they scrapped it honestly.
They're showing us different skins but they're using only default gear (her weapon has the same design in the trailer and all intro videos that we've seen), I'm 100% sure hairclips will be a gear category and we haven't seen them yet because "no hairclip" is the default option

They're showing us different skins but they're using only default gear (her weapon has the same design in the trailer and all intro videos that we've seen), I'm 100% sure hairclips will be a gear category and we haven't seen them yet because "no hairclip" is the default option
So then that would mean her gear pieces are: Hairpin, Kwan Dao, and Boots. I've seen her having the same boots on for multiple skins. boots as gear make sense because she uses them in her Fatal Blow. Awesome, thanks for the info!