What's new

Sindel General Discussion Thread

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Baraka is back in MK 11 because he was not playable on MKX. But Mileena was in MKX. It has nothing to do with death, I think.

Hopefully, she will be in MK12 just like Rain or Tanya (you have to do it, NRS >< )

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Crazy part is people will still ask/hope for Mileena lol
I don't get the 'Mileena is dead, so she can't be dlc' argument. Like, at ALL.

I mean, the entire gimmick of Kronika was the fact that she could literally bring dead people back via alternate timelines. Baraka was dead, Shao Kahn was dead, Liu Kang and Kung Lao were dead, Shang Tsung was dead, Nightwolf was dead … and they all come back via Kronika's time rewind McGuffin.

What makes Mileena different?

DarkSado

Noob

I mean, the entire gimmick of Kronika was the fact that she could literally bring dead people back via alternate timelines. Baraka was dead, Shao Kahn was dead, Liu Kang and Kung Lao were dead, Shang Tsung was dead, Nightwolf was dead … and they all come back via Kronika's time rewind McGuffin.

Ed boon kill her and remove her from time and space Kronika can’t do that.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

Because characters who were base in the previous game are NEVER dlc in the next game.
Mileena is dead and gone. Let it go

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
The only way I can see Mileena being in the game is if NRS is still supporting the game when the movie comes out in 2021. Mileena is confirmed for the movie so that would be an obvious cash grab.
Other than that, nope.
They're def saving her for MK12. It's the Noob Saibot routine. Withhold a fan favorite character from a game, then bring them back next time and it's celebrated as a triumphant return.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
They're def saving her for MK12. It's the Noob Saibot routine. Withhold a fan favorite character from a game, then bring them back next time and it's celebrated as a triumphant return.
yeah, pretty right ! we already figured out this hype marketing strategy NRS is doing.... they sat out Jade and Noob in the last game, only to bring them back in MK11, in a very cool fashionable way ...... so, for MK12, you can expect Mileena, Reptile, Kenshi and Ermac, all of them, coming back, while some characters present in MK11, will be left out .... and this way, they will make this rotation/alternation in all games, guaranteed hype, hehe :cool:

you have some group of MK characters that will be fix spots, and will surely be pratically in all games; while others, will be coming and going between one game to another

I suspect Kano will be one of absents places in MK12 ..... they killed him in MK11 for on acount of some tricky purpose, hehe :p

trufenix

bye felicia
But he died in MK X and is back in the sequel. Sonya died in 11 and is still in, death doesn't mean anything
Mileena, a playable character, was killed and not resurrected in the story mode for MKX. She was not resurrected in this one, they were. She is still very dead ergo, she will not be dlc. The end.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Mileena, a playable character, was killed and not resurrected in the story mode for MKX. She was not resurrected in this one, they were. She is still very dead ergo, she will not be dlc. The end.
Didn't expect her to. My whole thing is death doesnt mean anything in this series, if nrs doesn't want her in, she won't be in