What's new

General/Other - Shirai Ryu Shirai Ryu General Discussion Thread

Guys, what is the best way to punish SubZero's B2? It's -13 and our F1 is 12 frames so that leaves 2 frames to hit it? I can land it like 1 in 10 times but when using F3 which is 11 frames I hit it everytime. Is frame data ok and that 1 frame makes such difference? What you use?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Guys, what is the best way to punish SubZero's B2? It's -13 and our F1 is 12 frames so that leaves 2 frames to hit it? I can land it like 1 in 10 times but when using F3 which is 11 frames I hit it everytime. Is frame data ok and that 1 frame makes such difference? What you use?

i think coming out of block stun - f1 will be 13 frames and not 12 since its considered a normal and not a special move. someone please correct me if im wrong

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
11 into spear. If you can't because of the range, you can still takedown.

ive usually had no problems punishing with f1....you could try f21 into ex flurry fist....its like a frame faster than f1 lol other than that you could just do like d1/d3 and then go into b3 or b21 or stick with f3 and get the knock down.

It reaches sometimes.

If you don't feel comfortable with any of these, you can still d4 to be in advantage.
back forward back kick.
D4 is like 16 or 17 frames, think you meant d3 which is 11f....and wut is back forward back kick.......

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
This might've been asked before but whats the best combo (no meter and 1 bar of meter) off of anti air teleport?

do you mean off a raw tele Air to air ?

depending on where you are on screen and how the A2A happens

A2A air tele f12+4 spear
A2A air tele f12+4 ex spear ~
A2A air tele njp ~
A2A air tele 33 bf2
A2A air tele 33 ex bf2~

Last edited:

jokey77

Character Loyalist
do you mean off a raw tele Air to air ?

depending on where you are on screen and how the A2A happens

A2A air tele f12+4 spear
A2A air tele f12+4 ex spear ~
A2A air tele njp ~
A2A air tele 33 bf2
A2A air tele 33 ex bf2~
This! Afterwards try to go for an ex-kunai setup! Said set-ups are propably the dirtiest tech in the game! Pretty cheap! Some People already demand nerfs, so let's use them as Long as we can! Whahahahahaha! Broken shit! Whahaha!

@ProjectD FC

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
Anyone have any tips with the War God matchup? It just seems in their favor for me for some reason.