What's new

Combo List - Shinnok Shinnok Combo Thread

Some other ones for Bone Shaper:

FJP, F+2,2,1+3 xx EX D,F+2, NJP, F+2,2,1+3 xx D,B+2 (17 Hit 41% 1 Bar Anywhere)

FJP, F+2,2,1+3 xx EX D,B+2 ~ MB, F+2,2,1+3 xx EX D,F+2, 3 xx B,F+3 (20 Hit 47% 3 Bar Anywhere, just for funsies obv.)

It's in Imposter and the damage is different for everyone BUT against F/T (after stealing his move)

ji1 112xxdb2 (MB the last spark) ji2xxteleport njp 112 db1 = 46-48% (I forget the exact numbers).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's in Imposter and the damage is different for everyone BUT against F/T (after stealing his move)

ji1 112xxdb2 (MB the last spark) ji2xxteleport njp 112 db1 = 46-48% (I forget the exact numbers).
Try not to start combos with jump in attacks because 99% of the time they're not going to happen, if you could get the damage for that without the jump in attack I'll add it to the OP :)

Try not to start combos with jump in attacks because 99% of the time they're not going to happen, if you could get the damage for that without the jump in attack I'll add it to the OP :)
Will do, I'll post everything I have tonight. You can do it off of an f4 as well. There also some corner stuff that works with b3 too.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I am sure this is known, but I finally used Necromaner last night and found out that the amulet move absorbs projectiles. It blew my mind when that happened.

http://www.twitch.tv/milkgasm/v/6976090?t=38m20s
Yeah it's known, and this is the combo thread. Regardless, don't be shy to post anything ever, all tech is welcome even if it's known, because just because it's known doesn't mean everyone knows it, lol.

Yeah it's known, and this is the combo thread. Regardless, don't be shy to post anything ever, all tech is welcome even if it's known, because just because it's known doesn't mean everyone knows it, lol.
Yeah I honestly forgot about that until now.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Like I am new here. :DOGE. I knew it was the combo thread, This seems to be the most active one so I posted it here.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I didnt see these in the O.P so hopefully they havent been said.

All in necromancer:

112 Db4ex njp, rc, d2, rc, f224 bf3 39% (36% with f4 starter)

B3 f22 db4ex njp rc d2 rc f22 bf3 36%

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Like I am new here. :DOGE. I knew it was the combo thread, This seems to be the most active one so I posted it here.
I didn't mean to imply you're new, lol I know who you are. I just don't want people to be discouraged to post anything.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I am sure these combos are known, but still really cool. The 2nd combo is 100% Guaranteed if timed correctly.

43% 2 Bar - 57% 3 Bar Corner Combo OH Starter.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I am sure these combos are known, but still really cool. The 2nd combo is 100% Guaranteed if timed correctly.

43% 2 Bar - 57% 3 Bar Corner Combo OH Starter.

If you could notate them for me I'll add it to the OP :cool:

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
On Takeda in the corner (this isn't practical folks) after a move steal.

f2xxdb1, 22xxMBbf1, 112xxdb2 (MB the first spark), d2, f4xxbf3 = 63%

Combo video coming soon:)

On Takeda in the corner (this isn't practical folks) after a move steal.

f2xxdb1, 22xxMBbf1, 112xxdb2 (MB the first spark), d2, f4xxbf3 = 63%

Combo video coming soon:)
Awesome. I was using a similar combo (the first part mostly) to combo back into the mimicry in the corner)

ArmedCalf

Awesome. I was using a similar combo (the first part mostly) to combo back into the mimicry in the corner)
hell yeah, you can cancel it into mimicry whenever, I was just going for damage at the time. Actually, I found something I've never seen anyone do (I'm claiming credit if I'm the guy that found it) but it feels like the equivalent of a street fighter link. It's also on Takeda after stealing his move.

B3, db2 MB the first spark, a super delayed NJP, db1, f4xxdb1 = (30-31%)

It's a 1 bar corner vortex on TAKEDA- a MU that I personally believe is bad for Imposter Shinnok. If it was easier to do it would be a sick thing to whip out but it's real real hard.

hell yeah, you can cancel it into mimicry whenever, I was just going for damage at the time. Actually, I found something I've never seen anyone do (I'm claiming credit if I'm the guy that found it) but it feels like the equivalent of a street fighter link. It's also on Takeda after stealing his move.

B3, db2 MB the first spark, a super delayed NJP, db1, f4xxdb1 = (30-31%)

It's a 1 bar corner vortex on TAKEDA- a MU that I personally believe is bad for Imposter Shinnok. If it was easier to do it would be a sick thing to whip out but it's real real hard.
That is awesome because I wasn't able to find a way to convert Takeda's spin kick back into mimicry off of b3 midscreen)) well at least it is possible in the corner. The low option back into vortex is much easier and works both midscreen and in the corner.

ArmedCalf

That is awesome because I wasn't able to find a way to convert Takeda's spin kick back into mimicry off of b3 midscreen)) well at least it is possible in the corner. The low option back into vortex is much easier and works both midscreen and in the corner.
agreed, I don't think you can convert it midscreen unfortunately, I tried for a while ln and figured it's best to just go for damage off an OH.