What's new

Combo List - Shinnok Shinnok Combo Thread

Is it just me or is it that Necromancer has lower damager than Bone Shaper and Impostor? Any other ways to better optimize damage options in this variation?

Is it just me or is it that Necromancer has lower damager than Bone Shaper and Impostor? Any other ways to better optimize damage options in this variation?
Well, it does better dmg than Impostor without the damage boost but no not really, it's pretty average.

MF RED

Noob
I've not been using necromancer for long but i've found that unless you hit a party starter like neutral jump 1/2, you have to spend meter to get big damage. Feel like Necromancer is more of a zoning character at heart, but getting the extra meter from the first hit can be important just so you're well equipped to deal with rush-down from oppo. Anyhow here's two combos of mine, not sure if they're duplicates of others in this thread but i recorded them on my phone (as the vid quality will attest).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Try and use standing 4 as much as possible, it's your best option for increasing damage in combos. I try and end all combos in 4~DF4 and just get standing 4s in mid combo too if I can.

Try and use standing 4 as much as possible, it's your best option for increasing damage in combos. I try and end all combos in 4~DF4 and just get standing 4s in mid combo too if I can.
Okay thanks. Until I get my new controller (due to the left analog pad not wanting to move,) all my training will have to wait.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Can someone tell me how to connect Bone Shaper's starter string F41 to 312? F41 knocks them across the screen so I have no idea how to link it to 312. The combos I'm trying to do this for aren't listing the combo as a corner combo so I have no idea what to do.
What combo are you talking about? F41 doesn't link into 312.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Was it always known that you could loop Erron off an OH?

B3, f2xxdb1 (AA sand), RC f2xxdb1

It's tricky and only does 24% but I mean if someone could nail this consistently it would mean the Erron MU is a little better for Shinnok. I didn't know this was possible til now lol - I suck.

Youphemism

It's tricky and only does 24% but I mean if someone could nail this consistently it would mean the Erron MU is a little better for Shinnok. I didn't know this was possible til now lol - I suck.
Damn I didn't know that either, that's cool! I'll add it to the OP, cheers :) Can't seem to find anything easier to land which kinda sucks but good to know he can actually get a decent conversion in the Erron matchup.

Also added the damage without damage buff as well as another combo I found that uses a bar.

Last edited:

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.

I tried to get more damage out of it but I guess having this vortex would be better.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Here's this as well, it's in the mimicry thread and it's legit as f***.

F4xxHS (EX first spark), db1, RC f22xxdb1

i forget the % sorry:/

Youphemism

Here's this as well, it's in the mimicry thread and it's legit as f***.

F4xxHS (EX first spark), db1, RC f22xxdb1

i forget the % sorry:/
It's cool, just test it when you can or I'll update it when I can test it :p Any info/combos are good, especially for the Erron matchup!

I actually couldn't get it to work when Shinnok just got his overhead (b3) I had the same idea, but was comboing midscreen only off of the low.
With Erron though outside the corner I usually whiff aa sand while they are in the mimicry hitstun and go for the vortex.