What's new

Combo List - Shinnok Shinnok Combo Thread

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'll just add that you actually want to do the jump punch (make sure it's jump 2) earlier than you think. You're basically trying to catch them just as the active frames are nearing an end and teleport right after. It sounds difficult, but in practice it means that I just hold uf after burning the sparks (as there's some delay) and then hit 2 only a brief moment after shinnok leaves the ground. Watch a combo video of someone doing it and notice how early the punch comes out. Helped me a lot.
Thank you sir, I'll look into it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Added some Kenshi vortex combos and sorted some of the damages/added damage buff damages on his Kenshi Mimicry combos.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
This is the highest damage corner combo I've found for one bar in his Bone Shaper variation.

3,1,2 xx F4,1~DB2 (MB FIRST hit) xx NJP xx D2 xx F4~DF2 = 35%

Last edited:

Youphemism

This is the highest damage corner combo I've found for one bar in his Bone Shaper variation.

3,2,1 xx F4,1~DB2 (MB 2nd hit) xx NJP xx D2 xx F4~DF2 = 35%
Two things:
A. Did you mean 312?
B. You only MB'd the first spark lol.

Wemfs

Two things:
A. Did you mean 312?
B. You only MB'd the first spark lol.
Yeah I meant 312 and I actually did MB the second spark. The second spark to hit.

But I guess I did MB the first spark you are able to if you want to get all fuckin technical with it. -_-

Youphemism

Yeah I meant 312 and I actually did MB the second spark. The second spark to hit.

But I guess I did MB the first spark you are able to if you want to get all fuckin technical with it. -_-
Only one spark hit though, which you MBd...I'm confused :confused:

Wemfs

B3, run cancel, 112~DB2 (MB Last Hit) DF2 = 28%

That's the most I've found for 1 bar off his B3 overhead. In Bone Shaper that is

Wemfs

I'm finding B3, RC, F3~EX DF2, NJP, 4~BF3 = 29% and B3, EX DF2, NJP, F2,2,1+3~DB2 =30% to be his best options after a MAX RANGE B3. But I'm finding it difficult to land the F2,2,1+3 consistently, so I've just been ending the combo in F2,2~DB2 for 29% I think it's worth the 1% dmg loss to consistently land the combo.

The B1 after a B3 will whiff if the B3 connects at max range, but works really well when closer.

You can also do B3, RC, F3,1~EX DF2, NJP, F3~DF2/BF3 = 29%

Whatever floats your boat I guess ;p

Last edited:

Malec

Noob
I'm finding B3, RC, F3~EX DF2, NJP, 4~BF3 = 29% and B3, EX DF2, NJP, F2,2,1+3~DB2 =30% to be his best options after a MAX RANGE B3. But I'm finding it difficult to land the F2,2,1+3 consistently, so I've just been ending the combo in F2,2~DB2 for 29% I think it's worth the 1% dmg loss to consistently land the combo.
well I said it already, but I think Shinnoks F2,2,1+3 string should be a little bit faster on startup, it is really hard to land his f2,2,1+3 reset combos offline and its like impossible to land them online. I dont know how many rounds or matches I have lost, how many meter I have wasted just because I cant get his juggles to hit online :( and I dont have bad execution or anything like that. Its really frustrating to the point that its just not fun to play him online. If I only get like 30% damage meter combos, they should at least hit every time and not stop at like 20% with bad/no oki :/

STB Damashi

SmallBurntEarths
Have one here for Impostor (Corner):

112~DB+2 (MB 1st Hellspark), D2, NJP, 112, DB+1 = 31%

Last edited: