What's new

Sheeva Discussion Thread

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Glad they're keeping up the trend of Sheeva never having a bad fatality.

That's definitely one of the few fatalities in this game that's managed to make me wince, more than once even.

---

Low grab, hoping that slam either pops up or can be amp'd into a pop up. Love that animation.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Is it just me, or are so many of Sheeva's animations super duper long? Her grabs are especially notable for this with a bunch of hits followed by some sort of toss. I fear I'm gunna get tired of fighting her real fast just due to lengthy grab times. At least Geras' grab results in some sight seeing.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Is it just me, or are so many of Sheeva's animations super duper long? Her grabs are especially notable for this with a bunch of hits followed by some sort of toss. I fear I'm gunna get tired of fighting her real fast just due to lengthy grab times. At least Geras' grab results in some sight seeing.
Out side of her normal backwards throw, none of them are longer than Kotal's full command grab or Jax's full command grab.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
NRS oppressing Sheeva and nightwolf with silly helmets :(
Nightwolf got a cool ass braid that only appears on his helmet skin during fatal blows and fatalities for reasons nobody understand lol.

Sheeva's options for hair/helmet other than this one have looked good with the nice bun so as long as there's like five or six good options, I fuck with it.

Baraka also got some whack ass helmets, but then he has that awesome ass spiked helmet, the mohawk etc.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Who picked that helmet to be the promo helmet? I mean, seriously, is this the level of gear we have to expect?
Baraka and Shao have some godly helmets with a couple of duds so I’m not surprised but I expect a good amount of great ones.

I do agree that I don’t get why they chose that helmet...

I mean, it’s slow-mo, all the brutalities have it.
Okay, speed it up then, that certainly makes the head flying away in a straight line without the slightest tumble look natura.... oh wait no it doesn't.

I don't even care, at least it doesn't do the weird air wiggle Terminator squeezing off heads does, but now I do feel existential hopelessness over someone thinking 'it's because of slomo'.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Okay, speed it up then, that certainly makes the head flying away in a straight line without the slightest tumble look natura.... oh wait no it doesn't.

I don't even care, at least it doesn't do the weird air wiggle Terminator squeezing off heads does, but now I do feel existential hopelessness over someone thinking 'it's because of slomo'.
You’re taking this pretty hard, huh?

Chill.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Oh no.

I feel like NRS made that Kotal vs Sheeva scene specifically to spite me and only me.

Like they both desperately need as many canon W’s as possible at this point, I hope they at least go even and something breaks up the fight.

Yet another fireball option at 0:40... something tells me this one will be universal across all variations and the "fireball stance" will only be available in one variation.
Also I love the first intro, simple but effective and showcases all gear choices!