What's new

Sheeva Discussion Thread

Her walk looks ridiculous. Termie does sometimes use Running Man to quickly cover ground (and not just by faceplanting onto it), which this is useless for.

...unless it has armor. But then they'd have mentioned that.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Her walk looks ridiculous. Termie does sometimes use Running Man to quickly cover ground (and not just by faceplanting onto it), which this is useless for.

...unless it has armor. But then they'd have mentioned that.
I mean it's cancelable, the strike is a plus on block high, she can do the overhead out of it, and amplify it for a launch. It has its uses. If it combos off her strings then it'll be one insanely functional move

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I very much like her, based on her showcase. Each of the three variations looks like it would be great, and each variation should have a combo launcher. V1 has the MB anti-air grab, which should be able to combo off of her overhead string. V2 has the MB shield attack, and V3 has the MB crouch grab, which combos after the overhead string.

Unsure which one I would like the best--they all seem pretty strong, on first glance!

While I like the sound of an anti-air grab, I'm worried v1 spending a slot on improving the tele-stomp will just be trying to improve a gimmick.

I'm most interested in the forward-moving nature of v2's shield moves, and its shield throw animation is a lot cooler than the lackluster base fireball.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I can see V2 being overlooked upon release but ending up being very popular later on to be honest
I want to like V3 since I love 50/50s but idk the walk stance throws me off a bit. I’m just really digging V1 right now. But once she drops I’ll probably change my mind lmao.

While I like the sound of an anti-air grab, I'm worried v1 spending a slot on improving the tele-stomp will just be trying to improve a gimmick.

I'm most interested in the forward-moving nature of v2's shield moves, and its shield throw animation is a lot cooler than the lackluster base fireball.
I'm glad to see the original look come back when you amp it though

Zviko

Noob
When Stephanie was talking about shield toss she mentioned ice ball. Did she say it goes through the amplified one?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
did a no lab time ft5 with a friend who did the same with Fujin.

3 things i noticed.

1. Her stomp is fucking strong in this game, that delay is no joke.
  2. B3, the OH go like halfscreen and doesnt decent damage, it feels pretty great.
  3. her sweep is almost as far, she has a half screen low and a halfscreen OH, pretty funny.

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
did a no lab time ft5 with a friend who did the same with Fujin.

3 things i noticed.

1. Her stomp is fucking strong in this game, that delay is no joke.
  2. B3, the OH go like halfscreen and doesnt decent damage, it feels pretty great.
  3. her sweep is almost as far, she has a half screen low and a halfscreen OH, pretty funny.
Which varation were you using?

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
Interesting. 3 takes some time to get used to but i feel like variation 1 could have some real dirt in exchange for no launcher. The only thing with 3 is i wish it had a better combo ender.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Not optimal of course wanted to make note of this...

Her amp low grab causes a bleed if the opponent moves at all. Walk, dash, or run, any of it.

Look at that damage! No is gonna want to eat all of that. you grab a zoner and watch them try to squirm away and lose a massive chunk of health lmao. Once they get to afraid to move after you land it you get all the free pressure you want.