What's new

Strategy "Shazam!" -- Captain Marvel General Discussion Thread

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
fiirst off i agree with Albo and love your sig

ive been looking over the doomsday vs shazam vid and it looks like the grab move he uses at 51 seconds seems to be a low grab because he grabs his legs if so this would make a blockstring into tele into a mix up if he has an over head grab. so ofcourse if this is true im hoping for an overhead tht would equal awesome pressure and mix up like sonya in mk plus a teleport.
SHAZAM!!!
If it is a low grab I think it will be a lot more useful than Sheeva's low grab since in this game people will be holding down to block. Perhaps the threat of low grab will force people to stand block, thus taking his rush down standing... interesting.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Have you guys read Tom Brady's opinion about best grapplers in the game? He said "Grundy and Shazam"...I asked him why and he told me Shazam has command grabs with MB which bounces the enemy to continue with a combo:cool:

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
So rushdown grappler vs rushdown zoner. Hmmm we got an interesting rival matchup coming in 2 weeks :3
Ya im really hoping its even so we see those hype tourny matches like sub vs scorp.

Have you guys read Tom Brady's opinion about best grapplers in the game? He said "Grundy and Shazam"...I asked him why and he told me Shazam has command grabs with MB which bounces the enemy to continue with a combo:cool:
Ya we saw tht when he fought the flash in the battle arena it looks good cant wait to main him.
P.S. I dont like ur sig old boy is the worst movie ive ever seen. Im not hating though =p

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
If anyone played Nightwolf, in the corner he could do F+3,1,2 for 2+ reps and end it with a charge or command throw. Shazam can basically do the same thing. 29% without trait, 52% with trait.

His normal throw is his throw in MKvsDCU

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Watching Auts stream, and heard them jokinly say "Shazam is low tuer" then siads Shazam got Nerfed big time

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
HMD
If you're going to post to your channel I need you to post a pic of your copy of the game, the disc , and your username on a sheet of paper in the following thread.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/if-you-have-an-early-copy-post-proof-and-you-can-post-info-if.29976/
If you do that then you got free reign to post as technical as you want openly out here so long as you post no story or unlock spoilers. I'm meeting the boards halfway here since the streams went up so instead of embargoing all non NRS stuff I'm letting those with proof of early copies post. Thanks for you understanding.