What's new

Strategy "Shazam!" -- Captain Marvel General Discussion Thread

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
yeah it alledgedly it does add hitstun but i dont see how useful that is.
O_O

That is a HUGE thing. Ever play Skullgirls? Valentine could get some links and extensions that were impossible without such a gimmick. The amount of stun you induce from a move is the difference between a combo happening and one not happening. Sometimes it allowed you to link the same move into itself and with stuff like that you get loops and mad damage/meter build.

Easier to combo with= useful indeed.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Don't forget that most likely he will have block frame traps with his trait active that otherwise he would not have. His trait has the potential to be very good.

I was very sad that the RFD build lacked Billy, my Adam was dieing to beat the crap out of him. It will be a very interesting matchup with these 2 going head to head as Black Adam was a very capable zoner(well I tried playing him offensively as well, but that was not nearly as competent as his zoning, though his full screen divekick was fun too) as most of his abilities worked on that aspect. Looking very forward to fighting all Shazams out there :D

/end rational speech

Black Adam is going to end all of you fools who merely wish to play a child that pretends to be a man, when you could have true power, prepare to get bodied!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
MASSIVE CRACK THEORY INCOMING:
So if we can say all the primary costumes are from the before Regime period and we know that the game takes place 5 years after Superman's reign then that can only mean one thing:
-They have to give Billy a new intro and outro since he would be 5 years older.His default entry makes him look 13(aprox. age in New52 as opposed to being 10).He would be 18 by the time of the game so unless his really younger than 13 he would be a grown-up. Thoughts?

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
MASSIVE CRACK THEORY INCOMING:
So if we can say all the primary costumes are from the before Regime period and we know that the game takes place 5 years after Superman's reign then that can only mean one thing:
-They have to give Billy a new intro and outro since he would be 5 years older.His default entry makes him look 13(aprox. age in New52 as opposed to being 10).He would be 18 by the time of the game so unless his really younger than 13 he would be a grown-up. Thoughts?
I hope so. It would be cool if he was at the rock of eternity withe the wizard and he flew to the battle really fast. Maybe saying "speed of mercury!" tht would be cool but.
And actully in the new 52 he was fifteen