What's new

Strategy "Shazam!" -- Captain Marvel General Discussion Thread

Reedoms

Noob
I wish they didn't keep the Jim Lee lines all over the costume. Would've worked better as a solid color.

SZSR

Noob
Batman, Shazam has strong values from what I know of him. Like, didn't he want to give Lex Luthor the benefit of the doubt when everyone was shitting on him.
Yeah that's what i'm inclined to think but he's open to seeing both sides so he might understand why Superman is acting the way he is.

Yeah that's what i'm inclined to think but he's open to seeing both sides so he might understand why Superman is acting the way he is.
Ya, I see what you mean, Billy models himself after Supes.

Just read this thread, I don't feel like typing it out.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-issue-4-now-available-tom-taylor-interview-the-response-has-been-overwhelming.27647/

But, what if there's a third party? With all this time warp/traveling stuff going on, and what if there's a God involved? They still haven't explained why Supes is touchable.

Ya, I see what you mean, Billy models himself after Supes.

Just read this thread, I don't feel like typing it out.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-issue-4-now-available-tom-taylor-interview-the-response-has-been-overwhelming.27647/

But, what if there's a third party? With all this time warp/traveling stuff going on, and what if there's a God involved? They still haven't explained why Supes is touchable.
maybe the spectre is involved, i think someone mentioned a flash of light that paralyzed everybody, the spectre is the spirit of vengeance and is all powerful

Cruz

Banned
I guess we know now that Shazam is the blue lightning attacking Batman and Wonder Woman in the trailer.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Looks like armor to me.
Is that spark a block effect or a meter burn spark? If its meter burn and Flash's tatsu has armored startup on its meter variant then his pressure is gonna infuriate folks. Especially during time slow...