What's new

Injustice - Issue #4 Now Available + Tom Taylor Interview, "The response has been overwhelming"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today quenches the thirst for Injustice that much more as we await the big news that was delayed yesterday and plans to strike today. The big news being a match-up promotion and new game-play rumored to be of Bane. Right now, however, we can tell you that Injustice comic book issue #4 has hit online distributors and once again promises to leave you on the edge of your seat. If you haven't been reading, you're missing out on the fact that Superman was tricked in to killing Lois Lane, who was pregnant with their child.

This week, what will happen to the Joker? How will Superman handle this tradegy?
Additionally, IGN has interviewed Tom Taylor, the writer for this comic about how he went about writing it along with how difficult it was to make this story what it is.
"I’ve actually had more messages, emails and tweets from people who loved this comic than I’ve ever had before. I’ve even had grown women and men tell me the comic moved them to tears." Continue reading the interview here!

Interview Credit: TotteryManx

Attachments

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Yo the last page is EPIC!!!!!!!

And Wow Green Lantern gets ....... ( i wont say but hahahaha)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
SPOILERS BELOW............

I don't get how the joker can be in the story trailer with what just happened in this issue. Wtf
I asked the same thing. One simply cannot survive something so brute lol. I'm starting to believe the scenes with the Joker are prequel type stuff before the heart of the story. It's possible another villain is at hand...I don't know, but I'm curious to see how this plays out lol.

trufenix

bye felicia
Joker definitely exists in the game timeline, since he's seen trying to kill Harley (who appears to have allied with Batman in his absense) and gets attacked by Lex in his 2.0 suit.

Given that the whole "world frozen in time" plot point keeps coming up in the games promotions and we still haven't addressed the "Catwoman can beat up Superman" angle, there's a major power character (like Fate or Spectre or some such) whose involvement is yet to be revealed.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Joker got Kano'd but you never know what can happen... PLenty of characters have healing powers, maybe one of them helped the Joker or maybe does Batman somehow save him? never now

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Joker definitely exists in the game timeline, since he's seen trying to kill Harley (who appears to have allied with Batman in his absense) and gets attacked by Lex in his 2.0 suit.

Given that the whole "world frozen in time" plot point keeps coming up in the games promotions and we still haven't addressed the "Catwoman can beat up Superman" angle, there's a major power character (like Fate or Spectre or some such) whose involvement is yet to be revealed.
This is true, but I hope the next issue or two cover how one can survive such a blow lol. Otherwise the comic went way off course.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Joker got Kano'd but you never know what can happen... PLenty of characters have healing powers, maybe one of them helped the Joker or maybe does Batman somehow save him? never now
The cover of the comic suggest a fight between Mr. Wayne and Mr. Kent. Maybe the next issue? I really liked what Supes did to Green Lantern LOL. It really shows how O.P. he is.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
dammmmmm Superman completely bitches Green Lantern. I mean he fucks him up big time in less than 1 second

trufenix

bye felicia
This is true, but I hope the next issue or two cover how one can survive such a blow lol. Otherwise the comic went way off course.
Explain way off course? I think this issue does a fine example of illustrating that the Joker has no idea what the ramifications of his plans are, he just does them to see what will happen. And now that the wheels are in motion, he is no longer necessary to keep the machine going.

trufenix

bye felicia
dammmmmm Superman completely bitches Green Lantern. I mean he fucks him up big time in less than 1 second
I think we're going to see a lot more demonstrations of how inferior the rest of the world really is to Superman before this is over. Its always been suggested that if Superman really turned a corner morals wise, nobody could stop him. That's basically Lex Luthor's entire bit.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Explain way off course? I think this issue does a fine example of illustrating that the Joker has no idea what the ramifications of his plans are, he just does them to see what will happen. And now that the wheels are in motion, he is no longer necessary to keep the machine going.
Way off course from the game. Everyone here is suggesting the Joker is throughout the game, but we all just watched him have his back blown out. If the Joker is in the game for a long time then a explanation would be needed to tell how he survived such a blow. I'm hoping the comics will cover this, otherwise the Joker is geeerked in the comic, but alive in the game without a explanation? That wouldn't exactly be a "prequel." It's what I call plot holes.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I think we're going to see a lot more demonstrations of how inferior the rest of the world really is to Superman before this is over. Its always been suggested that if Superman really turned a corner morals wise, nobody could stop him. That's basically Lex Luthor's entire bit.
This is also true. Just look at what he did to the GL.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
What was green lantern trying to warn superman about? All he said was 'Batman, he's...'

Batman is what?