What's new

Strategy "Shazam!" -- Captain Marvel General Discussion Thread

trufenix

bye felicia
if super / supes / superman / sman didn't work, there ain't anybody else up there but the next weeks matches. I'm willing to bet this fuck up is a side effect of yesterdays problems, I'm sure somewhere out there are the private videos for these matches too.

No. He's editing the match up trailers, it's twice the work, cus, we don't know who will win the vote.
Then we're getting something at least cause they at least dropped that ugly screen for GL / Joker before they released the box art. I don't think they would just poop out Shazam in the battle arena monday morning without saying something in advance.

That said, I think we're being a little too optimistic on this whole high level gameplay trailer for the winners thing. It is clear this marketing campaign is not for us.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
if super / supes / superman / sman didn't work, there ain't anybody else up there but the next weeks matches. I'm willing to bet this fuck up is a side effect of yesterdays problems, I'm sure somewhere out there are the private videos for these matches too.

Then we're getting something at least cause they at least dropped that ugly screen for GL / Joker before they released the box art. I don't think they would just poop out Shazam in the battle arena monday morning without saying something in advance.

That said, I think we're being a little too optimistic on this whole high level gameplay trailer for the winners thing. It is clear this marketing campaign is not for us.
Oh it will probably be pretty good gameplay, it will just be edited to all hell so you can't really get a good idea of how a match will flow.

No. There's gonna be decent gameplay.

they seem to be playing with the character uploads. wonder women wasn`t working now it is, bane was working and has stopped also.

if does someone have a txt file with all the DC character names, i have a script that will can checked the website automatically against the list..

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
wonderwoman
harley
bane
batman
lex
joker
shazam

Those are the only i could get :/

trufenix

bye felicia
That Hector interview is all you needed t know. Smh.
Like I said, I'm pretty sure you're thinking combo video or FT5. And I'm sure what we're getting is "more chopped up bs" highlighting supers and environmental attacks like that Batman vs Deathstroke thing from November.

I'm not saying they won't have talent on the sticks, I'm saying you could have Infiltration and JWong in the studio, if they have to sell the match to Fran down in accounting cause she's the only person who likes the character who won the dumb facebook poll, who cares.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure you're thinking combo video or FT5. And I'm sure what we're getting is "more chopped up bs" highlighting supers and environmental attacks like that Batman vs Deathstroke thing from November.

I'm not saying they won't have talent on the sticks, I'm saying you could have Infiltration and JWong in the studio, if they have to sell the match to Fran down in accounting cause she's the only person who likes the character who won the dumb facebook poll, who cares.
No, I'm thinking just a regular match. One with the winner winning the other to see loser winning.

trufenix

bye felicia
No, I'm thinking just a regular match. One with the winner winning the other to see loser winning.
well, the loser ain't getting jack. Its only gonna be the one vid, thats for sure. And if Rigo's involved, it means the footage is getting edited, which means a straight match video is out too.

I want nothing more than to be wrong, but this perky "host" girl and door prizes and opening it up to every tom dick and harry with a facebook / twitter account means this is going to be entertainment first, and technical last.

If they really wanted to mea culpa, they'd put Paulo and John and Hec and maybe someone else with a brain on a couch put a camera on them for 10 minutes and let them play some unedited matches, talk shop, and goof around and call it the Inkastice or something. They can keep it off the main page, drop it during next weeks poll stupidity so no one notices, and just post a link on some random forum to an unlisted youtube vid so jaded assholes like me and all the trolls shouting RE-SKINNED MK have something positive to hold on for the next two months instead of beating off to the same tiny animated GIFs over and over again.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I just wounder How he fits in the story mode because Capt.M can damn near take out Superman his self if he wanted to. Unless he is on supes side which means Black Adam HAS to be on Batman's side.