What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 2

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
The ending also hints that Batman and Superman are gonna have to ally against a greater threat ;). Brainiac, assumedly? ("You need me. This is MY fight")

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
All those times I said GL would NEVER get his ring back. :/
Glad to see they're going to give a good explanation for it.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Captain Cold being Society instead of Insurgency is disappointing though, and clashes with his character from the main-line dc comics from the past while... but alas, different universes :(.

Was hoping to see him and Flash as allies. That dynamic is always great in the comics.

Lokheit

Noob
Do you guys think the "white coat guy" has long hair or a hood? Can't really tell.

And on the same line, and I ask this because I'm daltonic and I'm not sure: would you say it's brown or red? Like a... red... hood? See where I'm going? (Unless you confirm it's brown of course)

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Do you guys think the "white coat guy" has long hair or a hood? Can't really tell.

And on the same line, and I ask this because I'm daltonic and I'm not sure: would you say it's brown or red? Like a... red... hood? See where I'm going? (Unless you confirm it's brown of course)
It is most definitely brown and burlappy ;).

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
This story confirms that parts of the comics are being retconned:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/03/07/injustice-2s-campaign-is-more-expansive-emotional-darker/249151/

So anything from the comics isn't really a certainty anymore either. Crane might not even be dead in the retconned timeline.
That's... Disappointing. Don't understand why they didn't go with the actual story from the conic though? It's like they merged the Arkham assault from Year one with the Zsasz incident from Year five

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Captain Cold being Society instead of Insurgency is disappointing though, and clashes with his character from the main-line dc comics from the past while... but alas, different universes :(.

Was hoping to see him and Flash as allies. That dynamic is always great in the comics.
Justice Friends, he was part of the Legion of Doom, which is the Society in this game

Captain Cold's design sucks, GL being voiced by Steve Blum is weird and Professor Zoom being involved in the story was a nice surprise. Got a couple of new stage reveals, Superman's prison and the fucking shitty Bat Cave. Overall a much better trailer than the first, pleasantly surprised.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
It's now confirmed from the chapter 1 spoiler article that it's a flashback from right before Damiam changes sides.
Well that's super dumb then. Damian is literally twelve years old at this moment in the book. And that other thing he does in the chapter description, he does it when he's like 17 years old and not Robin anymore. Seems like they really retconmed the comics :/

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
So this image has been around for a few weeks. I thought it was just some goon but after seeing cold in the trailer, Im sure this is him now.
Probably is a goon. Hes holding a machine gun?