What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 2

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
@B. Shazzy
. They seem stuck with Villain Superman, and it's annoying cuase it seems the majority of people all have batman boners nowdays... i blame Nolan for that
Isn't Batman the more popular character overall? I always assumed that he was DC's biggest cash cow.

When I was a kid I gravitated towards Marvel more, but Batman was the one DC book I'd read from time to time. He's one of the most relatable characters in comics, despite being a filthy rich martial artist that is also an investigative genius.

That said, Superman's level of villainy here is disturbing. He's a cold blooded murdering arse, which leads me to believe the Injustice version is straight jacket material.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Though we'll have the Reverse Flash skin, after that awesome trailer and him clearly being in the story I'll admit I'll be kind of bummed if he's not an actual character playable. It's like if they do that, I can't help but to ask NRS. Ok, I1 you have ton of Batman characters Bats, Nightwing, Damian, Batgirl etc. Black Adam, Shazam. Then you have Superman, Zod. I2 you have Supes, Supergirl. So they should have Thawne in there besides Flash they could have entirely different moves which those here who reads comics knows they fight differently and even in the show Thawne has the vibrating hand as apart of his techniques, Barry doesn't. The only time he's done that and used it was to cut his hold from Savitar and during the Solovar(CW) That and thawne technically in current comics can manipulate time besides just running fast. But at least we're getting the skin....

Other than that game looks great, I am totally changing Flash's head piece though those ears just bother me something about it doesn't look right, I feel it should be where his ears are not looped higher like his standard costume has it. If you look at Reverse Flash's ear pieces that's where all speedsters including Flash's should be, not above the ear.