What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 2

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Wow! The trailer was amazing but that Captain Cold design....I had no interest in him until I saw that design. Looks bad ass. Hopefully he has a style of play that I'll enjoy.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Don't expect any surprises until the DLC characters are announced. The leak was 100% legit. We already know who is on the initial roster.
Sure, but revealing a bunch of "definitely-in" returning characters just isn't as exciting as revealing like 1 such character along with Captain Cold, Firestorm, or Scarecrow. This wasn't really a "reveal" as much as a "you knew it, we knew it, here's GL and GA." Felt more like a formality than a reveal. I guess we did get a Zoom reveal, at least, though not sure why he's not just a premier skin for Flash...

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Sure, but revealing a bunch of "definitely-in" returning characters just isn't as exciting as revealing like 1 such character along with Captain Cold, Firestorm, or Scarecrow. This wasn't really a "reveal" as much as a "you knew it, we knew it, here's GL and GA." Felt more like a formality than a reveal.
They showed Cold though, also can't really expect much when a leak list exists. You can never be surprised by a fighting game character. I'm sure we will get a DLC leak list too

King Cash

Next Level
Don't expect any surprises until the DLC characters are announced. The leak was 100% legit. We already know who is on the initial roster.
^This. ppl still cant be doubting that leak right?

Id also wager, going off ed tweets and common sense, we know most of the dlc too.

Vixen, Watchmen Char, Starfire, Spawn, MK Char, Constantine, B.Manta, (maybe a Inj 1 Char)

Energy Crisis

new to posting, but I been a ghost for years

I think it is Scarecrow w/o active Fear Toxin because this looks like a Secret Society rally and why would he have his fellow SS members under the influence of Fear Toxin, makes sense.
So far what we've seen of Scarecrow has him decked out in brown. The only villain I can recall sometimes wearing a white jacket (who's not bald) is Anarky. And with Zoom showing up in an in-game cutscene I can't help but wonder (if that is indeed Anarky)...is he a premium skin for Red Hood? If so how deep do these premium skins go & how many of them will show up in story mode?

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
HYPE man everything is looking real cool so far.

Also there's two green arrow costumes in it, they're not terribly different but one looks like armor plates on the chest and one has a big angulr G on the chest. I'm not sure if i'ts gear or not since they both look like trailer moments and not gameplay.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Sure, but revealing a bunch of "definitely-in" returning characters just isn't as exciting as revealing like 1 such character along with Captain Cold, Firestorm, or Scarecrow. This wasn't really a "reveal" as much as a "you knew it, we knew it, here's GL and GA." Felt more like a formality than a reveal. I guess we did get a Zoom reveal, at least, though not sure why he's not just a premier skin for Flash...
Zoom was already confirmed as a premier Flash skin. It was on one of the ads for the 3 versions of the game that will be available.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Not even the guy who leaked the roster said it was the final launch roster and said more could potentially be added.

The game is over 2 months away and after Monday there's only two characters left from the leak. Would be strange to have the full launch roster out 2 months before the game is launched.

No ones doubting the leak was real, but to think it confirms everything at launch is a leap of faith.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I hate these kind of trailer.
I want gameplay and nothing else.

Glad that they put Green Lantern, one of my favorite superhero.