What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 2

Mulder

King of Heroes
Captain Cold wasn't "officially" revealed here so I'd say to not count as revealed in NRS' mind yet. We'll probably still get a reveal trailer for him. Joker, Firestorm, Black Adam, and Scarecrow also still need to get revealed.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal

N00B

Noob
I really hope captain cold, mister freeze and scarecrow would'nt be playble! Hoping for Martian, Deathstroke, Shazam, Lobo, Killer Frost, Etrigan, Constantine, Captain Atom, Black Manta, Weather Wizzard.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Not really because again, he's a gross ass zombie. He died and came back as an undead (could be the new Avatar of Rot which reinforces him being a gross zombie)
His gas can make people think he's a gross ass zombie. The point of scarecrow is he makes people see illusions (scary things - like gross zombies)

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
His gas can make people think he's a gross ass zombie. The point of scarecrow is he makes people see illusions (scary things - like gross zombies)
I understand that, but he's literally a dead person. He's not gonna rise from the grave with a full head of hair, a nice white coat, and no rot on his body whatsoever, that's not how rising from the grave works in the DC universe.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I understand that, but he's literally a dead person. He's not gonna rise from the grave with a full head of hair, a nice white coat, and no rot on his body whatsoever, that's not how rising from the grave works in the DC universe.
This story confirms that parts of the comics are being retconned:

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/03/07/injustice-2s-campaign-is-more-expansive-emotional-darker/249151/

So anything from the comics isn't really a certainty anymore either. Crane might not even be dead in the retconned timeline.