What's new

Shang Tsung Mirror DOUBLE Money Match

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Money matches for other scrubs enjoyment vs playing matches regardless of the loss-win record (which can still be streamed)...keep it up guys

MagicMan357

Whats even funnier is the people who always want to do first to somethings, are always the same scrubs who will use that one set to never play you again. I know all the tricks and they will never work. Either show your work or shut up.

Money matches for other scrubs enjoyment vs playing matches regardless of the loss-win record (which can still be streamed)...keep it up guys
This is such an option select tbh but whatever. I just added you so we can do FT whatever tomorrow. I can stream and everything. I doubt you'll quit this unwarranted shit talk regardless of the result but at least I finally get to play.

MagicMan357

Has to use certainty to excuse not playing the guy who is supposedly scared yet needs money to validate a match on a videogame which is about winning or losing in the first place.

Oh and people still not adding me?

@deathstroke187 is gonna be streaming. From his past VODs it seems like he might be on cam. He just wants to grow his channel and this community but SOMEONE'S maturity and intelligence is still under prenatal cognitive development. Smells like the ego is compensating for something (tiny dick? lackluster tournament results?)

I'm not picking sides, I'd be happy for you if you won $50 @MagicMan357 I just want to see someone lose money LOL

edit: i'm a big lurker on this site but hype shit like this brings people in

MagicMan357

@Rodney Quillz Im adding more people as we speak, you guys legit have no argument lmfao

Using money matches as an excuse to not play is a bitch move no matter what you try to spin

BTW where is your god at now?

@deathstroke187 is gonna be streaming. From his past VODs it seems like he might be on cam. He just wants to grow his channel and this community but SOMEONE'S maturity and intelligence is still under prenatal cognitive development. Smells like the ego is compensating for something (tiny dick? lackluster tournament results?)

I'm not picking sides, I'd be happy for you if you won $50 @MagicMan357 I just want to see someone lose money LOL

edit: i'm a big lurker on this site but hype shit like this brings people in
i could show my dick but i would get banned and i would probably cause confidence issues ;)

but serriously someone talk shit i call him out for a MM thats how i want to settle this beef he accepted everything is going to happend. You guys will have a show and at the end who ever win or lose deserve the respect to stand up. At the end of the day this community need more MM. This is good for the game.

I put money on the line and i even accepted to never comeback if i lose. insult me all you want but at least i have cojones.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
i could show my dick but i would get banned and i would probably cause confidence issues ;)

but serriously someone talk shit i call him out for a MM thats how i want to settle this beef he accepted everything is going to happend. You guys will have a show and at the end who ever win or lose deserve the respect to stand up. At the end of the day this community need more MM. This is good for the game.

I put money on the line and i even accepted to never comeback if i lose. insult me all you want but at least i have cojones.
atta boy

Has to use certainty to excuse not playing the guy who is supposedly scared yet needs money to validate a match on a videogame which is about winning or losing in the first place.

Oh and people still not adding me?
There is no excuses man.

He added the money because you ran your fucking mouth.

Had you been humble you more than likely would have got your “non paywall” first to five.

Instead you came at bro like a shit talking salt-lord and he told you to put up or shut up and now you are here spinning your wheels and making excuses.

This isn’t for the “entertainment of scrubs.”this is you proving yourself after talking yourself up for MONTHS.

If he’s so bad at the game.

Then take his money.

That’s all I’m gonna say.

btw i never claimed to be the best on this forum. im nowhere near pro level but im confident in myself and i never back down in life for anything.
This days people run and complaint in my time we had to settle a way or another. I dont understand what is the issue here. If i lose everybody who think im a retard will be clear of me @Vslayer can even ban me right away. I encourage people to settle beef in this game in MM like in the old days the reason why im even playing Fighting games is because of Tyrant and CDjr MM. that shit was hype af.

MagicMan357

I talk the most shit on this site because i can back up everything i say and if youre using money as an excuse to not add me an play me, thats the lamest shit ive ever heard.

Either add me or stfu