What's new

Shang Tsung Mirror DOUBLE Money Match

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
@SaSSolino Youre trying to live through someone else who happens to hide behind pay walls. Youre a bitch just like this (soap bar in my mouth) who wont just play the game. You guys are scared asf lmfao FT5 my ass, play the game.
Oh I'm straight up free at this game man, but I'll still play you because I'm no bitch. You still called him out though, so you can say whatever, but you're pussying out with him.

How is a paywall to play matches a paywall when ill just play the game. You guys are just autistic LMFAO. I will iterally shit on anybody on the site, im not paying nor do i want to get paid. Why are you guys so scared?

The more replies the more i laugh because once agin i just added 6 people to play, and i have people i play who are way better than me. I dont see them talking about money matches, we just play. Noobs thinking theyre slick.
Bro you are making yourself look WORSE with every reply, you are constantly calling him shit at the game and a “noob” yet he is confident enough to bet money against you while you are NOT.

Did this motherfucker just call me a coward over mk11?

What the fuck lmao.

@Rodney Quillz youre all pussies and ill prove it now:

Add foldini-falconi 64 on steam and ill play you tommorow no money at all. I know nobody will do it LMFAO
Instead of insulting us making yourself look unintelligent just explain to us why you are declining bro.

Do we need a donation thread for you? Do you not have it?

I’m just trying to understand man no need for the hostility.

Such a champion at the game, a god amongst men on the sticks and all around fantastic player like you should jump at this.

It’s 45 mins of work(maybe less cause you are the greatest.) for 50$ and you don’t even have to leave your couch!

Explain it to us bro.

Explain it to us.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
You guys are legit trying so hard but youre failing.

You want to use a paywall as an excuse when im literally saying add me and play the game.

It is official that the nuthouses have taken over the asylum.

Add me or stfu

You want to use a paywall as an excuse when im literally saying add me and play the game.

Add me or stfu
There’s only 2 people in this thread that even have the game on PC my dude.

Whoop this scrubs ass and put the 50 towards a mainstream platform so you can play with everyone else.

Add me or stfu
Jesus I don't know what's happening but if I beat you will you stop doing whatever you're doing? For the good of the site please. I don't even care about the money at this point I just want someone to get embarrassed.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Where is the stream? And you guys are on my ass?

This kid either going to add me and fight me tomorrow on his stream or he wont.

No matter what you say, this kid is scared im not. Thats it.