What's new

Shang Tsung Mirror DOUBLE Money Match

DeftMonk

Noob
Gonna play MagicMan right now if anyone wants to tune in
for those curious...this man been bodying magicman for like 40 minutes I assume if time stamp of his post was the start of the series. I just watched 6 matches and Kano got a big 0 in the W column. I can see why the man don't wanna mm.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
for those curious...this man been bodying magicman for like 40 minutes I assume if time stamp of his post was the start of the series. I just watched 6 matches and Kano got a big 0 in the W column. I can see why the man don't wanna mm.
The dude is staying and grinding it out say what you want but he is not rage quiting or complaining about characters. I did the same thing last to him and eventebes is really good.

DeftMonk

Noob
The dude is staying and grinding it out say what you want but he is not rage quiting or complaining about characters. I did the same thing last to him and eventebes is really good.
I am not talkin shit bro. Just thought people who arent watching might like to know Magicman isnt like rolling his face right now and we missed out on a crazy money match.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I am not talkin shit bro. Just thought people who arent watching might like to know Magicman isnt like rolling his face right now and we missed out on a crazy money match.
I know just kinda pointing out for the people that wanna say "get wrecked" when their ego probably wouldnt be able to take it.