What's new

Shang Tsung Mirror DOUBLE Money Match

Magic is on a two week vacation. Anyone want an all expenses paid trip too? No? Then knock this shit off.

Some people get too up in their feelings over the most paltry things.

Man up or shut up.

It's as simple as saying "yes/no" when someone challenges you. No need to turn this place into "As TYM Turns".
Damn gave bro the LTG treatment.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
thanks for the help in this btw. So i talked to him and we agreed who ever lose will send the money to your paypal and you can pay the winner.And for the ban thing well he asked me to never comeback on this forum if i lose and i agreed so might as well delete the account cause im a man of my words. BTW what region are you from cause this is going to happend at 3 EST timezone. you can also add me on steam for easier communication.
Like i said we dont have to do the ban thing lets just play the mm and beef is over.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
@Rodney Quillz Im adding more people as we speak, you guys legit have no argument lmfao

Using money matches as an excuse to not play is a bitch move no matter what you try to spin

BTW where is your god at now?
I'm legit confused. How is it an excuse not to play? If you agreed to the match, based on everything that's been said, clearly a match would happen.

If a match didn't happen, wouldn't the challenger be the one to look bad? It's really only a pay wall if he knows you don't have the money, and how could he know that?

I'm just trying to understand.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
thanks for the help in this btw. So i talked to him and we agreed who ever lose will send the money to your paypal and you can pay the winner.And for the ban thing well he asked me to never comeback on this forum if i lose and i agreed so might as well delete the account cause im a man of my words. BTW what region are you from cause this is going to happend at 3 EST timezone. you can also add me on steam for easier communication.
I'm in est too. You mean it's happening tomorrow?