What's new

Shang Tsung Mirror DOUBLE Money Match

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
So just now a catfight is happenning between Shang Tsung upplayers and downplayers, and it seems that not 1, but 2 people challanged @deathstroke187 to a $50 Shang Tsung FT5 on Stream (PC, so pre-patch). Those people are @Hellbringer and @MagicMan357.

The discussion is going on right now in Shang Tsung's Discussion thread, and here are a couple of quotes from it:
@deathstroke187 damn you have it on steam too? This is too rich, ill play your salty ass tomorrow LMFAO. Easy work.
pc is even easier for me to stream , its a money match so you pussie out ?
Shang mirror ft5 whoever loses never posts on tym anymore last offer.
So @HellblazerHawkman chickened out but @MagicMan357 has agreed to the 50 ft5 sweet.
Feel free to use this thread to organize everything fellas. Good luck!

The set will be on stream here:

Last edited:

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Classic cop out, use a pay wall instead of just playing. You online scrubs are the most low iq pansies ever LMFAO. Have fun being a bitch while i play the game with the people i just added smh.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
See thats the thing im the pussie even tho i accepted to play him in a ft5. But on my conditions, not for money but for the loser to never post on tym anymore.
And guess what, he doesnt accept, so whos the pussie?

U know what lets add the 50$ and make it a moneymatch AND the loser never posts on tym anymore. And this is my last say about this shit, deal or stfu

Damn everyone here sucks. You know what @deathstroke187 I'll MM you on PC if you want. I don't care about the Shang talk nor do I play (or even own) the character but I just want to see something cool happen. I'll even stream it too. Fuck it I'll MM anyone on PC if they want just for fun.
right now im looking for those two pussies but once im done with them why not man but the point of this MM is to settle the beef and bullshit they have been spreading. Im really motivated to get them.

See thats the thing im the pussie even tho i accepted to play him in a ft5. But on my conditions, not for money but for the loser to never post on tym anymore.
And guess what, he doesnt accept, so whos the pussie?

U know what lets add the 50$ and make it a moneymatch AND the loser never posts on tym anymore. And this is my last say about this shit, deal or stfu
@deathstroke187
Hell yeah! So we got a match now! Post the stream please!

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
about time , it will be on my twitch
we can even have a third person handling payments
ill be streaming the whole set.

so its a FT5 Shang Mirror pre patch on pc.

im currently at work in Canada so lets say 7pm EST or later if you want im good

EDITED : add me on https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142235746
Ok lets do this, lets forget about the thing not posting on tym anymore lets just do moneymatch. (if u really want we can still do this)
I dont know if i can make it at 7pm cause thats like 4am here, maybe we do this tomorrow earlier?

Ok lets do this, lets forget about the thing not posting on tym anymore lets just do moneymatch.
I dont know if i can make it at 7pm cause thats like 4am here, maybe we do this tomorrow earlier?
Yes i agree to the therm if i lose i wont ever post here again plus im end you over 50$ i expect the same from you minus i dont care if you post on the forum or not .

tommorow is ok but we need to figure out the hour 3 pm EST?