What's new

Shang Tsung 1st DLC!

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
My biggest worry with Shang being DLC was that he wouldn't be a part of the story. I really wanted him to interact with these characters.

But since he has a model that's ready to go, that means he could be in the story without being fightable. Really crossing my fingers.
I can't fathom NRS going through all this trouble for barely any interaction with other fighters.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
My biggest worry with Shang being DLC was that he wouldn't be a part of the story. I really wanted him to interact with these characters.

But since he has a model that's ready to go, that means he could be in the story without being fightable. Really crossing my fingers.
Tough to say. Shao Kahn seems as if he has a significant part in the story, and he is pre-order dlc. Not sure what that means with Shang since he's walking around full model as well.

aj1701

Noob

He could be fightable, just not playable. Maybe he's on-disk "DLC."

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I didn't see the ninja in Krypt trailer I thought I herd Shang call the ninja walking in the door Tremor?
Can someone link the video

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
What if they gave him his old shape shifting where he can turn into anyone with a unique input but he only gets access to the base version of the character without any abilities and obviously it only lasts so long. That might not be super cheap.

At any rate they have to get real shape shifting in there even if it has to be MK9 style, curious how it will work with Krushing Blows and how they'll attempt to balance it.

LawAbidingCitizen

He just said "traveler."
Yeah I caught that afterward..

Thanks though I was driving during it. I just remembered:

Look up Grey Ninja in Comic book!
There was an unidentified greyish ninja in thier but I can't seem to find it, maybe this new ninja is from the lore but unknown till now with the timeline twist or maybe a customizable one for Krypt?

LawAbidingCitizen

My MK main is back! Woot Woot! Stealing souls and doing thier own fatalities on them.
I'm definitely interested in Shang! He was in my Top 10 FBIs most wanted list!

Noob Saibot
Shang Tsung

Smoke
Mileena
Reptile
Cyrax
Chameleon
Cassie
Rain
Spawn

I'm definitely gonna main Saibot and Cassie/Shang as pockets. I can't wait but I'm still hype for more characters.