What's new

Video/Tutorial Selina Kyle Combo's (List/Video)

CitizenCIA

Awwwh damn.
Here are my Catwoman 1 meter combos that end in a hard knockdown long enough to get a free meaty or low/overhead mixup on the opponents wakeup.

chain, cat claws, b.3, f.3(one hit), 3,3, cat dash MB f.3. (1,1,2 starter does 39%, B.1,2,d.3 starter does 43%, d.1 starter 37%)

Then you get to mixup the opponent and hopefully repeat!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
*Ok...so I updated the OP with my new layout...(only the first section on 112) I list everything with raw damage (B3, JI3, 112~ender) to substituting B3 with F3 (to avoid stage transitions) as well as combos with B3, F3 (1-hit, directional change, more damage). I will be adding the Double F3 combo enders to all combo sections as well. ;)

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
So I take it that Cat Claws MB combos are more damaging than Cat Dash MB combos?
All I see in the MB section are Cat Claws combos...

Just started really messing with her and I think I'm in love...

EDIT:
MeeeOW!!!
(BMR quotes during matches forthcoming...)
Can you believe this is my 69th message here? What a Purrrrfect one to milk the occasion...

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I have a comparable or more damaging MB Cat Dash combo 2 posts up.
Cool. Perhaps it hasn't been fleshed out entirely what special is better in combos relevant to the situation, stage, etc. Just an observation and inquiry. Still early, I'm sure there are many more combos to be discovered...

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
So ive been maining CW for about a month now...

A few days ago, I played someone who insisted on running a mirror match with me.

I got trolled, and lost. His CW was clearly better than mine... but the only reason he won is because he threw things out that I had never seen before.

He had a very good block string that seemed like 1,1,2 immediately into another string, then an ex move. One of the moves during this string kept opening me up. I havent been able to replicate it in training mode either, so I was hoping someone here might know what he was doing..

Thanks in advance

Syx

Noob
Hey guys, been playing Catwoman since day 1, thought I'd share some of my stuff

j3 112 catdash MB (1 hit) b3 f3 f2 4 (full scratch) - 52%
Good damage off a crossup j3 after a 122 untechable knockdown

b2 f112 catdash MB (1 hit) b3 f3 f2 4 (full scratch) - 51%
main overhead combo I was using before the f1 overhead buff. Still really good and more damage than I've been able to come up with off f1

f112 cat claws f2 cat dash MB (1 hit) b3 f3 f2 4 (full scratch) - 46%
Biggest damage I've been able to milk out of f1 without a jump in

d1 cat dash b3 f3 f2 catdash MB (1 hit) 3 4 (full scratch) - 41%
Most I found off a d1 starter. I also use the same combo without the d1 when I land a raw cat dash, still does 41%

Blakexton

Shinnuk
51% without jump in. 53% with J2. 1 BAR

2, d+2, Inter, f+3, f+2 CatDash (1st hit whiff), B+3, F+3, 1 F+2 (or hard knockdown of choice)

Can also start with B1, 2, D+3.

59% without jump in, 60% with J2. 1 BAR

2, d+2, Inter, f+3, f+2 CatDash (1st hit whiff), B+3, F+3, F+2, 4

Again, can start with B1, 2, D+3.

Pretty nice damage for a cat. Even better when the combo finishes with a hard knockdown.

Edit: Incase it isn't obvious, you miss the second hit of each F+3

Blakexton

Shinnuk
Prior to my previous post.

You can replace the first string with a single F+2, Inter.

this adds 3% to the first combo (without jump in). So that's 54% 1 bar, with hard knockdown.

Can anyone get higher with 1 bar?

Syx

Noob
Prior to my previous post.

You can replace the first string with a single F+2, Inter.

this adds 3% to the first combo (without jump in). So that's 54% 1 bar, with hard knockdown.

Can anyone get higher with 1 bar?
Most I've been able to get was 53% off a jump in with 1 bar, no interactable though

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Hey guys, been playing Catwoman since day 1, thought I'd share some of my stuff

j3 112 catdash MB (1 hit) b3 f3 f2 4 (full scratch) - 52%
Good damage off a crossup j3 after a 122 untechable knockdown

b2 f112 catdash MB (1 hit) b3 f3 f2 4 (full scratch) - 51%
main overhead combo I was using before the f1 overhead buff. Still really good and more damage than I've been able to come up with off f1

f112 cat claws f2 cat dash MB (1 hit) b3 f3 f2 4 (full scratch) - 46%
Biggest damage I've been able to milk out of f1 without a jump in

d1 cat dash b3 f3 f2 catdash MB (1 hit) 3 4 (full scratch) - 41%
Most I found off a d1 starter. I also use the same combo without the d1 when I land a raw cat dash, still does 41%
Instead of f2 4 to end you can do 3,3 4 once you get the f3 timing right

Here are my Catwoman 1 meter combos that end in a hard knockdown long enough to get a free meaty or low/overhead mixup on the opponents wakeup.

chain, cat claws, b.3, f.3(one hit), 3,3, cat dash MB f.3. (1,1,2 starter does 39%, B.1,2,d.3 starter does 43%, d.1 starter 37%)

Then you get to mixup the opponent and hopefully repeat!

Those are awesome thank you.

Everyone good stuff.

-CSF

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I found something that is going to make her midscreen combo options with F1 higher... F1~Cat Stance~1 connects perfectly at midscreen...
I literally just started doing this the other day...it's a nice change of pace/mix up...F1~Cat stance (1), into B3...etc.,. It's great.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I literally just started doing this the other day...it's a nice change of pace/mix up...F1~Cat stance (1), into B3...etc.,. It's great.
Damage potential? I'm guessing it's lower than current bnb's. Testing later for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yes! I was searching something to connect cat stance because 12~CS only works on some characters ;_; and yes, it's great <3

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.

6ixty9

Noob
So im looking to pick up catwoman as an alt from Green Lantern. I've mucked around in training and figured a few things out.

Decided to come check out this combo thread and it's a little bit overwhelming. As i'm not interested in being a hardcore catwoman player... Which combo's should i be learning?

Should i just be looking for the most damaging from each section in the first post? Or are some easier than others? More likely to hit / be used? Some are just flashy and not practical?

Thanks for the help!!

If someone could just give me a somewhat consolidated list of combo's that are the 'core' that every catwoman should know, that would be greatly appreciated! :) If not, a little help in the right direction is also welcome.!!!

Thanks!