What's new

Video/Tutorial Selina Kyle Combo's (List/Video)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So im looking to pick up catwoman as an alt from Green Lantern. I've mucked around in training and figured a few things out.

Decided to come check out this combo thread and it's a little bit overwhelming. As i'm not interested in being a hardcore catwoman player... Which combo's should i be learning?

Should i just be looking for the most damaging from each section in the first post? Or are some easier than others? More likely to hit / be used? Some are just flashy and not practical?

Thanks for the help!!

If someone could just give me a somewhat consolidated list of combo's that are the 'core' that every catwoman should know, that would be greatly appreciated! :) If not, a little help in the right direction is also welcome.!!!

Thanks!
I'm going to clean up the post plus I'm going to showcase her best combos from each starter in my Video punishment guide.

112~
F112~
B12D3~
These are the most common starters...

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
So im looking to pick up catwoman as an alt from Green Lantern. I've mucked around in training and figured a few things out.

Decided to come check out this combo thread and it's a little bit overwhelming. As i'm not interested in being a hardcore catwoman player... Which combo's should i be learning?

Should i just be looking for the most damaging from each section in the first post? Or are some easier than others? More likely to hit / be used? Some are just flashy and not practical?

Thanks for the help!!

If someone could just give me a somewhat consolidated list of combo's that are the 'core' that every catwoman should know, that would be greatly appreciated! :) If not, a little help in the right direction is also welcome.!!!

Thanks!
Maybe the ones that end with 1,F2 since it's a hard knockdown and leads you to a 50/50 <3 ... The meterless ones and the omes that end with Whip/Cat Stance~3 if you wanna put your opponent at a high distance difference

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'm slowly getting the OP cleaned up and organized. I added a photo of my fav. version of Selina Kyle as well as organized 112~Cat Dash by the three combo pathways as well as Hard Knock Down enders for said combos.