What's new

Video/Tutorial Selina Kyle Combo's (List/Video)

SLy

Noob
Usually If anyone hits a F3 then a B3 in the same combo then it wont allow the oppoenet to bounce off the wall for combo extension. I guess her properties don't effect that rule when you hit them with the first hit of her F3 only. Good shit bro.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Usually If anyone hits a F3 then a B3 in the same combo then it wont allow the oppoenet to bounce off the wall for combo extension. I guess her properties don't effect that rule when you hit them with the first hit of her F3 only. Good shit bro.
Have you seen the double F3 combo videos? If not, might wanna look. Her F3 is unique.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

|| Syrnia

Siiren's Servant;Burns The Midnight Oil
Nice combo. I've been kinda busy with other stuff so I haven't been on much but I see more and more people do F3 combos and they're getting better at them. If I may, you can actually do 3 F3s in a combo using the stage bounce but some of the hits have to be omitted. One example is : J2 xx B12D3 xx Cat Dash xx B3 xx F3 xx F3 xx F2 xx Cat Dash MB xx Interactable (bounce) xx F3 xx and can end in 122 or 1F2 for oki. Have fun coming up with combos :D

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Apologies if it's already listed:
44% 1 bar
J2, 33, BF1 (MB), B3, J2, 112, 4 (Full Scratch).
Quite a nice high damage combo I came up with in training. Again, sorry if it's been listed already.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Anywhere I can find / can anyone tell a couple solid, post-patch BnBs?: I am a new player to fighters and just trying to learn some more characters. This list is a bit overwhelming for someone new. I mean its awesome but I don't really know what to do with it. Not sure what BnBs I should consistently go for, or what her main starters are. Im assuming her main starters are ji2, f1, and b1? And is there really any point in trying to crossup with catwoman? seems like neither j1, j2, or j3 are all that good for it. I guess her j3 is ok but it seems to take some really specific spacing (and not exactly the most useful spacing either)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
*revamping the layout to show combos ending with 1F2, 122 (the untechable hard knockdowns) as well as combos with F3's as well as the B3's (for changing direction/ avoiding stage interactions) as well as adding the double F3 tech to each combo. This is serious science... ;)

Reborn

Noob
Under_The_Mayo Ninj
Should I condense this list down? Like get rid of 1~, 11~, 2~, 3~ etc...
Condensing may help. I would also suggest you highlight the more optimal combos/BnBs in yellow/orange. This is the most organized combo thread I have seen, but people just starting to learn Catwoman should be able to go here and figure out what combos to learn (meterless/1bar/corner/ect).