What's new

Video/Tutorial Selina Kyle Combo's (List/Video)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
what does everyone have for corner combos off f+3 or cat claws?

LockM

Noob
After Cat Claws:
...d2 xx db1, 112 xx straight whip. It does less than her normal midscreen combos... Might also be able to do 11, 112 xx... instead
If i have meter i go for catdash MB. She''s kinda bad with combo's in the corner, atleast from what i've tried and seen.

Xev

Noob
Trying to maximize some damage off her B2's and my best with 1 meter+trait (need to connect b2 close):

B2, F112 ~ Cat Dash Meter Burn (first hit whiffs), B3, F3, 3 ~ Trait = 50% (Full Scratch)

Not so hard, just need some practice connecting with F112 after B2

Has issues with the big bodies though...

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Trying to maximize some damage off her B2's and my best with 1 meter+trait (need to connect b2 close):

B2, F112 ~ Cat Dash Meter Burn (first hit whiffs), B3, F3, 3 ~ Trait = 50% (Full Scratch)

Not so hard, just need some practice connecting with F112 after B2

Has issues with the big bodies though...
Is this in the corner? I think I got 49%...

RunwayMafia

*spent about an hour in the lab and just posted a bunch of meter less corner combos from numerous starters.

Belial

Noob
F3, D2~UpWhip, 112~Whip=30%
F3, D2~UpWhip, 112~4(FULL SCRATCH)-34%
you can easily use f2 not d2 37 and 43% respectively

I noticed you lack b2 combos.
For example corner combos off b2
b2~CS 1 , f1, 112~whip = 30%
b2~cs1, f2~MBcDash,f3,122 = 40%

Midscreen combos
b2~CS3 = 21%
b2, f112~CS3 = 26%
b2 MBcDash, b3, j3,1f2 = 38% + wake up

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Corner combo I'm liking so far:

b12d3> cat stance 1> f2 > up whip > 1 (i can't get anything else to connect after the 1) 37%

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Corner combo I'm liking so far:

b12d3> cat stance 1> f2 > up whip > 1 (i can't get anything else to connect after the 1) 37%
Watch for Under The Mayo's video. It's coming...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RunwayMafia

you can easily use f2 not d2 37 and 43% respectively

I noticed you lack b2 combos.
For example corner combos off b2
b2~CS 1 , f1, 112~whip = 30%
b2~cs1, f2~MBcDash,f3,122 = 40%

Midscreen combos
b2~CS3 = 21%
b2, f112~CS3 = 26%
b2 MBcDash, b3, j3,1f2 = 38% + wake up
I update/organize from what people have posted/ my own findings throughout my days...I'm a busy boy. ;)

Xolace

Element of Sweetness
This thread helped me achieve my first combo ever. This is the first fighting game I have ever wanted to take seriously. Prior I was your typical button masher/one trick pony.

I can now happily say that I've landed a 35% combo! I practiced it for an hour in training mode and then for several hours in ranked matches. I feel confident in my ability to pull it off 40% of the time completely and 70% of the time as a partial combo when I get the Cat Dash or B3 in.

Thank you guys for the inspiration and combos you have provided. <3

112~Cat Dash, B3, JI2, 33~4 (FULL SCRATCH)=35% <- I can do it! :D

Can anyone recommend any similar combos?

Xolace

Element of Sweetness
I'll give it a shot when I get home. Also, I saw the video in the thread a few hours ago. I'm definitely gonna give that one a try too. Just not entirely sure what to end on.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I'll give it a shot when I get home. Also, I saw the video in the thread a few hours ago. I'm definitely gonna give that one a try too. Just not entirely sure what to end on.
1F2 imo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Backfire

Noob

simple combo using an interactable
the reason i pick this stage online :)

Enjoy.

(sorry about the quality but the damage is 56% for 1 bar)

SLy

Noob
2,D2,1 ~ B3...
another good combo starter.. A little on the execution side but a good way to open your opponent up from a low move. Assuming that he has your b1,2,d3 downloaded.. It'll catch em off guard ^_^. Also a good string to start off crossovers.

Gizmo235

Noob
Not sure if this is posted already, but found this while testing stuff in practice (Can probably be optimized for a bit more damage)
j3, 112 xx Cat Dash [MB], b3, f3 -- 39%
j3, 112 xx Cat Dash [MB], b3, Trait -- 44%

Didn't really test extensively what to do after the Cat Dash and you can probably get a bit more damage hitting something into trait.

You need to cancel into Cat Dash right after the 2 in the 112 string hits so that you miss him with the first dash and the MB hits him.

SLy

Noob
If anyone is ever in a situation where they've wasted a bound and the opponent wont be able to launch any higher becuase of the gravity mechanics.

Then F2 is her best normal to end with into trait.