What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
I read on reddit that Unbreakable can shatter the frozen head after the ex slide brutality.

I actually had a feeling about that one, the head probably explodes. I was messing around with it yesterday but no luck.

Great find on the new Tremor one, love it!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I tried a lot of inputs to mess with Unbreakable's slide brutality, didn't get anything :(

Braindead

Lolol I just tried that new Tremor brutality, and I don't know what I pressed at the beginning, but I made Tremor turn around, then when he had to shatter their head he turned around again while on the floor to do it.

Goat-City

Banned
Sub Zero has a lot of stuff that could lead to a secret brutal. He might have 1 with the ice clone throw after a freeze, or 1 with the ice bomb when your opponent is frozen in the air, or 1 with the EX ice ball brutal where he blows up the legs too. He also might have a secret throw brutality or one that involves a string or normal after a freeze.

Braindead

Oh and by the way, if you do Tremor's brutality above without the new secret, you'll see a discontinuity in the animation of his breathing just about when he's supposed to do the secret, so that might be an indicator for other brutalities that something can happen at that point.

I looked briefly at a few brutalities to see if I can catch a discontinuity in the animation, didn't find anything.

EDIT: Here's what I'm talking about, look at Tremor's breathing animation at 1:52

Last edited:

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Currently working on a video with a couple of Sorcerer brutality tidbits that may have been missed.

Still searching for if the one I found is a bug or if it's consistent in some way.
Gives me such a strange feeling in my gut to see Ketchup reply to my thread. It's an honor. Looking forward to the video ^-^

Lokheit

Noob
Sub Zero has a lot of stuff that could lead to a secret brutal. He might have 1 with the ice clone throw after a freeze, or 1 with the ice bomb when your opponent is frozen in the air, or 1 with the EX ice ball brutal where he blows up the legs too. He also might have a secret throw brutality or one that involves a string or normal after a freeze.
Not to mention Cryo's hammer could have the same brutality from Quan's stage, the animation is alredy there. The cold blooded one could do something different too.

But I'm afraid they're just wasted opportunities and there isn't any secret brutality.

jamessmk

I am your god
Wait so you only pressed down and still got the turn around?
The turn around is not anything. The one where you do ground burst brutality. He disintegrate them to a skeleton. If you hold down, all the uniform stuff IE: raiden hat will remain

Now I am on road now so can't show, will show later

Update- just down is not the sure way either, I think it is related to either which rune you use i.e.: near, far, close plus another combo, nothing consistent yet

Last edited: