What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

skater11

The saltiest
Out of curiousity I tried out Mileena's stance change animation after her low pounce brutal and I'm not getting it consistently. Is there something else to it or is everyone getting it randomly while holding down blk+stance+down?

Skedar70

Noob
Out of curiousity I tried out Mileena's stance change animation after her low pounce brutal and I'm not getting it consistently. Is there something else to it or is everyone getting it randomly while holding down blk+stance+down?
I only got it to work twice and never again.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
hmm, not in my case. I can do it like 3 times in a row, not get it for 2 games, get it the next, and so forth. Its totally random with me.
You have to hold the input very early, and you don't input the DD2 that you normally finish it with, just the FF1. I haven't had any problems recreating it, granted I haven't just done it several times in a row to test that.

As for those .xxx files, I'm going to look into that. Hopefully tonight, will obviously let you guys know if I find anything. I'm still confident about 1 we haven't found but I need my friend to get on so I can test it.

Also, for the Takeda guys:
Brutality_KenshiJr_1_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_2_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_3_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_4_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_4_trait_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_5_Check

These are the checks for brutalities. I believe 4_trait is for his 212 brutality in Ronin when it got bug fixed (Brutality_4_KenshiJr_Combo).

He has Brutality_Victory_Into_Flip so good chance of a stance flip, although this isn't always the case.

Outside of that, I don't see anything. Nothing irregular about his files like you see in Reptile + Erron. I don't think Takeda has anything, but I could be wrong obviously.

Skedar70

Noob
You have to hold the input very early, and you don't input the DD2 that you normally finish it with, just the FF1. I haven't had any problems recreating it, granted I haven't just done it several times in a row to test that.

As for those .xxx files, I'm going to look into that. Hopefully tonight, will obviously let you guys know if I find anything. I'm still confident about 1 we haven't found but I need my friend to get on so I can test it.

Brutality_KenshiJr_1_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_2_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_3_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_4_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_4_trait_CheckBrutality_KenshiJr_5_Check

These are the checks for brutalities. I believe 4_trait is for his 212 brutality in Ronin when it got bug fixed (Brutality_4_KenshiJr_Combo).

He has Brutality_Victory_Into_Flip so good chance of a stance flip, although this isn't always the case.

Outside of that, I don't see anything. Nothing irregular about his files like you see in Reptile + Erron. I don't think Takeda has anything, but I could be wrong obviously.
So for the mileena one you actually don't do the brutality? To trigger the brutality you have to do DDD2, if you only do FF1 the brutality won't come out you will just kill the guy and nothing will happen?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
So for the mileena one you actually don't do the brutality? To trigger the brutality you have to do DDD2, if you only do FF1 the brutality won't come out you will just kill the guy and nothing will happen?
Oh no sorry, there's 3 parts to low pounce right, DB4, FF1 and DD2. The way the hidden brutality works is by pressing DDD[hold 2] on the SECOND part. So immediately after you press FF1, you want to press DDD[2], then immediately on the brutality trigger you let go and then hold only Down + Stance Switch + Block, and she'll turn around. Its a weird one and not much time to do it.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^

Thanks for the info!

skater11

The saltiest
Someone should really help me out with Sonya. Doing her F3 brutal on Hollywood Cassie or Johnny Cage makes their sunglasses/shades fall right beside Sonya. I have a deep feeling she can just pick them up and wear them and maybe mock their victory pose or something.

Skedar70

Noob
Someone should really help me out with Sonya. Doing her F3 brutal on Hollywood Cassie or Johnny Cage makes their sunglasses/shades fall right beside Sonya. I have a deep feeling she can just pick them up and wear them and maybe mock their victory pose or something.
I've been trying with the Leg grab against JC. Got nothing.

Mirjitsu

Noob
I actually can't get the Kung Lao stance switch. He crouches and attempts to turn around while crouched and just snaps back and stands up after the brutality. Really really weird.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
@The Celebrity Any signs about possible hidden brutalities for Cage or Kenshi?
In short: Kenshi doesn't look like he has anything besides his reflect, I'll edit this with my reasoning after.

Johnny Cage though I think has a real hidden alternate brutality we haven't found yet. I've tested the 35 combinations from my pastebin I put up earlier on every single one of his brutalities and even his Quitality. He has no alternate animations or anything though, just a "AreButtonsPressed" (which so far all the characters with Hidden Alternate Brutalities have had) and a bunch of blood animations. The next step I guess is testing all his brutalities with the ~80 combinations here: http://pastebin.com/DW5JiDmb . As I stated on a previous page as well, his files also check for if he's being Nutpunch EX brutalitied by Cassie (CageJR), so I think there may be something there. I strongly believe Johnny has something

Also, once I'm home from work I'll just zip the character files up and provide a download link here so anybody without a PC version can look, ive received a decent amount of PMs requesting them so I figure that'll be easiest..

jamessmk

I am your god
N
In short: Kenshi doesn't look like he has anything besides his reflect, I'll edit this with my reasoning after.

Johnny Cage though I think has a real hidden alternate brutality we haven't found yet. I've tested the 35 combinations from my pastebin I put up earlier on every single one of his brutalities and even his Quitality. He has no alternate animations or anything though, just a "AreButtonsPressed" (which so far all the characters with Hidden Alternate Brutalities have had) and a bunch of blood animations. The next step I guess is testing all his brutalities with the ~80 combinations here: http://pastebin.com/DW5JiDmb . As I stated on a previous page as well, his files also check for if he's being Nutpunch EX brutalitied by Cassie (CageJR), so I think there may be something there. I strongly believe Johnny has something

Also, once I'm home from work I'll just zip the character files up and provide a download link here so anybody without a PC version can look, ive received a decent amount of PMs requesting them so I figure that'll be easiest..
Nice job pouring through this.

Skedar70

Noob

What software do you use to read them. I only get null, null null , null gibberish

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
If Kano doesnt have a different animation or hidden brutal off of Ex Choke then thats a super duper wasted opportunity.

However, with the previous dlc characters and patches that came with them that is when they added (or maybe just activated since celebrity thinks that some are in and turned off?) the additional stage brutals and the hidden xray brutals for EB and Jacqui.

I think that the new dlc will add more brutals as well, i believe there was even a tweet where someone asked about adding a new brutal for jasons slasher throw animation and the reply was something along the lines of 'yo go tell this guy' implying that that was the guy that handles brutalities and the potential for adding more was still real.

I think the new characters will for sure add new secret stuff to find. whether it be stuff they are still coming up with or stuff that was planned to be hidden or locked for this long all along. perhaps every character is going to have secret brutals, but NRS is slowing slipping them in as the games life goes on so that they arent all datamined week 1. The kano hidden brutals are coming!

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Does Kung Lao's happen every time?

I held down and block and he didn't turn around.

Is there a specific window where you have to hold the buttons?