What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
@Skedar70 @aieches @Envythis @SnowboardRX @ismael4790 @jamessmk @Syzoth @AnyoneElseInterested

Here is the link for the files of all the scripts of all MKX chars.

These files can all be opened by any generic text editor, where you'll initially see gibberish. This is because these files are obfuscated, but the file path names are in plain text later on. Simply search for the word "brut" on every file to bring up anything related to the brutalities of that character. Keep in mind that these aren't going to tell you the inputs or anything, merely the file name of a file that is on that character. You have to use your own guesswork and testing to actually figure anything out. You'll have to do some major sifting to know what you're reading, but it starts to make a bit of sense after awhile. You can use Erron (Nomad_A) and Reptile (Reptile_A) as guidelines for what to look for when it comes to hidden brutalities.

LadyBug = D'vorah, Aztec = Kotal, Nomad = Erron, Jr = Son/Daughter

Also, sorry Kano users, I just realized he does have the Victory Flip. Whether or not he has a brutality that triggers it though, I have no idea.

The last character I believe has anything besides stance switches is Johnny, and I've struck out with him hard, so I'm probably not going to test anymore things. Gonna go back to actually playing the game lol. I would like people to look into his Quitality more though if possible, they definitely at least added something to it in the Tremor patch. Whether that something is a hidden brutality or just more blood, I have no idea.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
No videos of the secrets in the brutals on the first post? What a failure of a post.....
Its weird it's almost like.. if you aren't absurdly lazy you could either youtube it or maybe do it yourself in 3 minutes to see the two additional brutalities. Can I hand feed you too while I'm adding the videos?

Not that I'm trying to promote it or anything, but I'm keeping a tally as well on the MK subreddit that contains videos, credits and inputs.

Here's the link

Perhaps @Syzoth could go through that post and pull the videos and put them in his main post? Clean it up a bit.
This guy knows what's up

Its weird it's almost like.. if you aren't absurdly lazy you could either youtube it or maybe do it yourself in 3 minutes to see the two additional brutalities. Can I hand feed you too while I'm adding the videos?
If you insist, only spoons though, I don't trust you with a fork.

Skellington

Banned
Can someone confirm if Johnny Cage has any back turn brutalities or anything? I tried the method of holding down and block but still nothing

skater11

The saltiest
Does anyone, who plays the johnny cage vs sonya MU a lot ever have sonya trash talk every now and then after a brutality? I have several clips of me doing covert ops brutality on johnny where sonya randomly comments something during her victory pose. It seemed to happened quite randomly and I have like 5 different clips of her saying 5 different things, some which I can bearly understand. Might make a video soon.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Looked at the Kitana file from @The Celebrity posted and it shows not only the supposed "back turn" brutality, but also Fan_L and Fan_R as well... so does she do something with left/right fan with the correct input? Interesting.

Actual values:
  • Brutality_Victory_Into
  • Brutality_Victory_Into_Fan_L
  • Brutality_Victory_Into_Fan_R
  • Brutality_Victory_Into_Flip
  • Brutality_Victory_Into_Flip_Fan_L
  • Brutality_Victory_Into_Flip_Fan_R
  • Brutality_Victory_Loop
  • Brutality_Victory_Loop_Fan_L
  • Brutality_Victory_Loop_Fan_R
Right after the Brutality_Victory_Into entry, there is "BlendToAniFrameWithDirection"

Later in the file is:
  • Brutality_Kitana_4.mkh
  • Brutality_Kitana_5.mkh
  • Common_Brutality.ngh
...with no mention of Brutalities 1-3 so does that mean that the secret ones are with 4 and 5?

Some other stuff to look for to find brutality requirements:
  • CheckBrutalityKombatOverride (kombat modifier)
  • FGCharacterObj_IsBrutalityUnlocked
  • FGCharacterObj_RegisterBrutalityCut (Kitana specific?)
  • BrutalityTrigger_LifeRemaining
  • BrutalityTrigger_MoveCountMoreThan
  • BrutalityTrigger_Grounded
  • BrutalityTrigger_MinDistance
  • BrutalityTrigger_MoveTraceMoreThan
  • BrutalityButtonCheck
  • HasBrutalityStarted
  • FGCharacterObj_CheckForBrutalityAndStart

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Ok... so I found the real input for Mileena's Ravenous DB4~FF1 Turn-Around Brutality.

Requirement: Must be in stance that faces away from the screen.
Input: Hold D+Block after the FF1

I got it 10x in a row doing this. You don't have to hold or press SS at all.

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
Ok... so I found the real input for Mileena's Ravenous DB4~FF1 Turn-Around Brutality.

Awesome man, nice find.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!

Does anyone have a video showing this?

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Does anyone, who plays the johnny cage vs sonya MU a lot ever have sonya trash talk every now and then after a brutality? I have several clips of me doing covert ops brutality on johnny where sonya randomly comments something during her victory pose. It seemed to happened quite randomly and I have like 5 different clips of her saying 5 different things, some which I can bearly understand. Might make a video soon.
I've been making a list of some of my characters in match dialogue. Some of it is pretty awesome but has some strange conditions or maybe it's just chance and I'm tracing Casper.

Reptile sometimes when defeating Cassie at close range will turn invisible and slither away with a snark
"Where is your mother now?" Which made me laugh hard enough to lose 25% of my life uncontested in a local.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
This thread sounds like it is legit not being on point with actual brutalities and just random dialogue that happens in game. I think we've all found everything so far. If not i'm wrong and that's ok. More brutalities plz, NRS.

Israel

Noob
This thread sounds like it is legit not being on point with actual brutalities and just random dialogue that happens in game. I think we've all found everything so far. If not i'm wrong and that's ok. More brutalities plz, NRS.
indeed. This is infact a successful thread. Knowing there are people like you guys on this site, I dont mind sharing info...regarding this.

Mann you KNOW NRS is going to throw some more in there. They got nothing else to do but keep us entertained with hunts. But will they be found out...is the question.

I've been making a list of some of my characters in match dialogue. Some of it is pretty awesome but has some strange conditions or maybe it's just chance and I'm tracing Casper.

Reptile sometimes when defeating Cassie at close range will turn invisible and slither away with a snark
"Where is your mother now?" Which made me laugh hard enough to lose 25% of my life uncontested in a local.
you sure its not 'where is your mockery now'?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
?

I just remember reading that it exists in here.
i was trying to see if you meant there was like an add on to his reflect brutal. Right now most have known about the reflect ones in the game when you reflect a projectile that your opponent can brutality off of.

you were getting my hopes up as there might be a separate one that we didnt know of besides this one. :eek:

i was trying to see if thats what you meant cause if so that would be awesome.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
i was trying to see if you meant there was like an add on to his reflect brutal. Right now most have known about the reflect ones in the game when you reflect a projectile that your opponent can brutality off of.

you were getting my hopes up as there might be a separate one that we didnt know of besides this one. :eek:

i was trying to see if thats what you meant cause if so that would be awesome.
I just read it here. There wasn't any more info in the post than I gave.

I respect Takeda players, but don't play him myself.