What's new

Scorpion Matchup Discussion Thread

Sure is there a link to so-called 2012 match-up chart?
There was a thread where you, me, Scoot, MIT, and a few other players posted our personal MU charts. I can't seem to find it here or in the Netherrealm. The thread was started by MIT.

I asked because the OP of this thread is a bit outdated.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Instant air teleport would be a lot easier if the game didn't have a weird dead zone on the up input (I'm not sure if other inputs have it). If you tap up and release it quickly nothing will happen. If this wasn't the case it would probably be a lot easier to execute the teleport motion the instant you leave the ground. Instead you have to delay the motion by like a frame or 2 which makes it really hard.
The main reason this is like that is for normals that use up. It's so you don't get accidental jumps getting these normals.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
lol oh my bad. i would say scorp doesnt do much to stop KL from doing whatever he wants. KL is so mobile Scorp can never catch him. Scorp gets close, there is little he can do to stop KL from doing instant jk~dive over you and just keep running. Scorps dash is one of the worst in the gam. Chasing people down isnt one of his strong points. That, and hes got a huge hitbox so KL pressure is rough.

Scorp can win if he gets an early life lead. But if not, a good KL will never get touched by Scorp without massive risk from the scorp player.

lol oh my bad. i would say scorp doesnt do much to stop KL from doing whatever he wants. KL is so mobile Scorp can never catch him. Scorp gets close, there is little he can do to stop KL from doing instant jk~dive over you and just keep running. Scorps dash is one of the worst in the gam. Chasing people down isnt one of his strong points. That, and hes got a huge hitbox so KL pressure is rough.

Scorp can win if he gets an early life lead. But if not, a good KL will never get touched by Scorp without massive risk from the scorp player.
Thanks for ur help I always thought this mu is even and sometimes its in scorp favour I know I'm missing something in this mu so I'm trying 2 hear everyone's opinion about this mu thanks again :)

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Oh, gameplay is boring with Deathstroke? Hmm with all the gadgets and weapons Deathstroke has, you would think he would have the right tools in his MU heheh.