What's new

Scorpion General Discussion

Parasurama

Dragon
I know but i was made to believe that jailing after d1 was fixed
Remember Scorpion D1 on hit adv was nerfed for no reason at all so he gets only 2 frames to jail (whereas others get 3 frames) . It does work and it is better than pre patch but d3 is an easy jail relatively. In some online matches it wont jail and then I use f3 tele cancel or confirm.

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
Rounds like this make me really happy that NRS nerfed Scorpion’s teleport. I can happily sit back and wait until they are ready to actually play the game:

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
you didn't come into the scorpion thread with that? yeah I'm sure teleport was so bad for you pre-patch.
I did come to the Scorpion thread. I came to express my gratitude for a good design choice that NRS made with regards to Scorpion’s teleport. Very relevant to this thread since it’s a General Discussion Scorpion thread.

I did come to the Scorpion thread. I came to express my gratitude for a good design choice that NRS made with regards to Scorpion’s teleport. Very relevant to this thread since it’s a General Discussion Scorpion thread.
To who? Nobody on the dev team here. You and all the other scorpion whiners can go

Elias6999

Mournful Master
To who? Nobody on the dev team here. You and all the other scorpion whiners can go
Seems like you’re the whiner for flaming someone who just showed us a match vs Scorpion in the Scorpion discussion thread tbh

Also y’all, am I the only one who really stuggles with punishing the chain spin? Seems like it has a lot of pushback, and some of my characters have stubby or slow normals lol

Seems like you’re the whiner for flaming someone who just showed us a match vs Scorpion in the Scorpion discussion thread tbh

Also y’all, am I the only one who really stuggles with punishing the chain spin? Seems like it has a lot of pushback, and some of my characters have stubby or slow normals lol
A match based on a change he probably wasn't able to deal with. Understand that I'm not partial to all the whining on TYM. sounds like you need to hit training room and practice punishing death spin because it's not hard

Elias6999

Mournful Master
A match based on a change he probably wasn't able to deal with. Understand that I'm not partial to all the whining on TYM. sounds like you need to hit training room and practice punishing death spin because it's not hard
So what if he couldn’t deal, no meed to be rude. Also it is hard to punish with Kitana, none of her moves are fast enough

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
anyway death spin great tool.
  1. you can steal turns on hard read with poke~ds. If you have a buff, 15% damage, with meter 20%
  2. antiair. GREAT antiair with cover of lot options - lao jumps at you and you dont know - would it be simple jump-in with kick or divekick - if you try to AA first option and he make divekick instead, you will loose. But with death spin you cover both options. Same with dark sabbath noob saibot - jump-in or air teleport? doesnt care - deathspin cover both options.
  3. cheap-damage, of cource

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Kitana b2 should reach from max range unless you actually are blocking "just the tip" of the chain spin, which should be ok as you're not taking much chip.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Rounds like this make me really happy that NRS nerfed Scorpion’s teleport. I can happily sit back and wait until they are ready to actually play the game:

This was painful to watch lol, none of the projectiles you threw were punished by teleport, a couple of missed punishes from the scorpion player and dropped conversions. He def deserved to lose that one.

Elias6999

Mournful Master
Sorry what?? Her ground war punishes chain, death spin Everytime. She can even get her crushing blow quite consistently in that MU and I main kitana.
Yeah I can get the KB fine when he does the spear, but death spin had me really angry. Butt would probably punish it upclose though, I’m gonna try again I guess.

thebus99

Noob
Okay so has anyone had trouble getting Scorpions last taunt which is called soulless?(least for me) I thought all taunts you were supposed to get from the level 5 towers and what not i did all 5 about a month or so ago now and im missing one taunt and its bothering me soooooooo much lol

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
anyone tried the os with scorpion yet?
SR f32 and f34 are both incredibly easy to do after some practice.

It was to the point I was using hellport as the 2nd button cancel so I could HC full combo everytime.

If you want to be a tad safer then I'd suggest learning the Hellport Cancel OS as well, so that you can stay safe IF you mess up the timing.

SR f32 and f34 are both incredibly easy to do after some practice.

It was to the point I was using hellport as the 2nd button cancel so I could HC full combo everytime.

If you want to be a tad safer then I'd suggest learning the Hellport Cancel OS as well, so that you can stay safe IF you mess up the timing.
well it probably doesn't help that I'm incredibly tired and need to get some sleep soon but I can't get the f32 os. at least it doesn't feel like i'm getting it