What's new

Breakthrough SAFE reverse wakeups! BREAKTHROUGH TECH!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
if they dont wakeup ure back to neutral. its basicly just to stop wakeups
check this video for more options
with both of these set ups you can do the first one, do the combo, end in your set up and bait their wake up for huge damage.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Bane can do this too using 22 dash, its nifty but can't most people just block?
I know Bane can MB f.3 on wake-up and it'll still hit because of the hitbox, and blocking doesn't do much against flash but still.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
IMO, tech videos should be quick and straight to the point. There were a couple tech videos from Zyphox that I was going to watch but noticed they were like 15-25 minutes and I opted out.

Zyphox

IMO, tech videos should be quick and straight to the point. There were a couple tech videos from Zyphox that I was going to watch but noticed they were like 15-25 minutes and I opted out.
just looked through my videos, not one tech video longer than 12:00, the only videos that are long are part of my flash guide, if you dont want to watch that then go ahead and learn flash for yourself, not everything is tech, some are gameplay and some are guides smh

iitRueii

Noob
check this video for more options
with both of these set ups you can do the first one, do the combo, end in your set up and bait their wake up for huge damage.
down 2? That not beat it?

On further inspection it seems to crossover 99% of the time, so they could just block it as a crossover?

Zyphox

down 2? That not beat it?
it depends on what height you do it, for example if you do this on GL, superman, BA, ex the frame that you stand up they get hit for cross up and you land on the mid screen side for corner combo. another note is no one can react to that expecially when you have your set up, so imagine the first time you do it, you reverse their input on wake up and full combo again, then you end in 32 RMS and do this set up, now you just mind fucked you opponent. their wake up didn't work and unless your playing an online scrub who wakes up everytime, the next time you do this set up and be on two different sides at once.

Zyphox

On further inspection it seems to crossover 99% of the time, so they could just block it as a crossover?
which gives you a 50/50 if they block the cross-up so its a win win. j.2 when you do it right jails into a string, so you can do j.2 f21, or j.2 d1d2. if you get poked out you're not doing it right.

iitRueii

Noob
which gives you a 50/50 if they block the cross-up so its a win win. j.2 when you do it right jails into a string, so you can do j.2 f21, or j.2 d1d2. if you get poked out you're not doing it right.
Ah ok I see, but u do take them out of the corner. which isnt the best idea. Best to keep them stuck there like you do with bipson (ssf4)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I apologize in advance if this has mentioned, already explained, or just plain stupid....but if this is done to a human opponent, wouldn't the move not come out at considering the controls are revered? For example, Green Lantern is doing the Lantern's Might when you make the computer wakeup, but is that happening simply because the computer HAS TO do that move regardless because you're telling it to?

If the controls are reversed, wouldn't Lantern technically be performing a D,F+1 instead of D,B+1 when done by a human? And D,F+1 isn't even a move for Lantern.

Once again, sorry if this has been mentioned.

Zyphox

I apologize in advance if this has mentioned, already explained, or just plain stupid....but if this is done to a human opponent, wouldn't the move not come out at considering the controls are revered? For example, Green Lantern is doing the Lantern's Might when you make the computer wakeup, but is that happening simply because the computer HAS TO do that move regardless because you're telling it to?

If the controls are reversed, wouldn't Lantern technically be performing a D,F+1 instead of D,B+1 when done by a human? And D,F+1 isn't even a move for Lantern.

i found that the inputs aren't reversed rather the wake up tracks to the other side actually. so yeah if they wake up, thier inputs are the same, but it makes it seems as though flash's back is to the corner.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
i found that the inputs aren't reversed rather the wake up tracks to the other side actually. so yeah if they wake up, thier inputs are the same, but it makes it seems as though flash's back is to the corner.

Ahhhhh.....wow. That is REALLY dirty. Damn.

Thanks for the explanation.

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd

The controls aren't reversed.

Zyphox

Ah ok I see, but u do take them out of the corner. which isnt the best idea. Best to keep them stuck there like you do with bipson (ssf4)
here let me give you an example, so you did your set up, then mine, then you can do the 50/50 if you do the f21 sonic pound MB combo you can dash left (from right side corner) and combo them to keep them in the corner. it may be advanced, but i do it all the time. the combo is f21 MB sonic pound, d2 (if done correctly if knocks him back to the corner) 11 b22f3 LC 35%. or f21 MB, d2, 21, 32 into set up does 32% this is all from 50/50. for d1d2 its d1d2 LK, d2 dash left, 11, b22f3 does 34% one bar.

iitRueii

Noob
here let me give you an example, so you did your set up, then mine, then you can do the 50/50 if you do the f21 sonic pound MB combo you can dash left (from right side corner) and combo them to keep them in the corner. it may be advanced, but i do it all the time. the combo is f21 MB sonic pound, d2 (if done correctly if knocks him back to the corner) 11 b22f3 LC 35%. or f21 MB, d2, 21, 32 into set up does 32% this is all from 50/50. for d1d2 its d1d2 LK, d2 dash left, 11, b22f3 does 34% one bar.
Ah yeh I didnt think about dashing to push them back, you sacrifice dmg but the corner seems very strong in this game especialy for flash

Zyphox

Ah yeh I didnt think about dashing to push them back, you sacrifice dmg but the corner seems very strong in this game especialy for flash
well i mean if a normal corner combo does 40% or 43%, at least with this set up you can put them in the situation over and over again.
check this video out for a nasty set up. his options are limitless.

Its ok man just say you are on skype with me while making it, since I obviously need the extra attention when learning things.

Zyphox

Its ok man just say you are on skype with me while making it, since I obviously need the extra attention when learning things.
lol yes this is why, every video is dedicated to Harold to get him to learn it, so its extra long and repetitive to get it through his thick skull :p

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Basicly what the title says, flash has a safe way to reverse peoples safe on block wakeups and get a free punish (only works in corner)

RESPECT FLASH WHEN YOU WAKEUP, (Even safe on block wakeups!) OR YOU CAN LOSE 43% without him needing trait!

Huh...this actually finds a way to profit from something me and some Bane folks figured out involving the corner and grounded opponents. If you are on the ground and manage to perform a move in the corner on a grounded opponent that forces you behind them the moment they cross behind you a rubberband effect happens that slingshots you directly back in front of them...possibly a preventative measure to keep glitches at bay that force you off the screen.

Well with Bane if you Venom charge point blank on a corpse it fires the corpse behind him fullscreen since his Venom Charge stays out so long that it keeps him in the corner, but apparently Flash here proves if you use a MOMENTARY dash move that can force you to cross behind them the result is you receive the rubberbanding and snap back in front and they end up turned around in the corner on wakeup. Things like Hawkgirl Mace Charge or Wing Evade 3 couldn't do this as they do not touch the body on the ground is my guess, but if you think of any dash move thats fast enough that involves a grounded approach you may have something here.

Doomsday may have similar is my guess...that or he'll slingshot them fullscreen like Bane. Time to go into the lab with anyone involving grounded dashes in the corner. If anyone else has this we may need a thread in gameplay breaking down this and who can do it.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
This seems similar to Lobo's Party Crasher. It crosses up in the corner, but Lobo remains outside the corner. Awesome find.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
just looked through my videos, not one tech video longer than 12:00, the only videos that are long are part of my flash guide, if you dont want to watch that then go ahead and learn flash for yourself, not everything is tech, some are gameplay and some are guides smh
Maybe that was it. Please don't be offended as I did not intend that. When I read a thread title about tech and I click on the video and it's 10+ minutes, that's too much.

I'm referring to this thread:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/double-cross-up-f3-flash-best-corner-game-in-injustice.35705/

Both of the initial videos on there were nearly 30 minutes together!

Maybe I'm just impatient because I watched a video on how to fix a carpet cleaner and it was only 5 minutes but the guy literally rambled on for 4 minutes and it made me pissed lol

Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread any longer.

<3 Flash!