What's new

Tech Double Cross up F3: Flash best Corner Game in Injustice?

Does the flash have the best corner game in injustice?

• Total voters

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Hey guys I've been in the lab again for hours lol and I've been using several tactics that you may not be aware of when using the flash. okay so in the corner i kinda laid out the blueprint for what you should do when you have your opponent cornered. when you go for the vortex and its blocked always continue to mix your opponent up with cross up Sonic pounds. you can also not do it after you've done it already and make a read, bait a jump for an AA, set back and play footsies etc etc. also with that once you do land a hit and you use 112 LC and end up behind them F3 crosses them up from behind them and launches them again if they know about the combo that when ended leaves you behind them in the corner. if they do happen to block it they must block a d1 since the f3 is +9. from there you can go into another 50/50, or throw into the corner. also f3 is under used and can stuff about 75% of the wake ups in this game, and I've been using this a lot since i discovered it and wanted to hold the tech till after evo since i did help out harold by showing him so that no one knew about it. also i show a gimmick when you end in 32 and dash under your opponent to confuse them even more, its a gimmick so don't rely on it too much.
EDIT: adding OTG corner death trap to show off how dirty flash is in the corner (note they can wake up now since it has been patched)

so with this shown does the flash have the best corner game in injustice?
AK Harold
SaJa
Xenrail
AK Smarrgasm
UsedForGlue
Qwark28
AK Pig Of The Hut
CD jr
Kiko
LEGEND
AYSAMO
Perfect Legend
Damn forgot to tag ma boi Hellion_96 :)
EDIT: if you answer no please respond to the thread with why, and give me your psn/gamertag so i can show you :)
EDIT: forgot FCP/EMP SCAR

Zyphox

sitcho ass back down

play me in a few days, i wanna see this mu with joker
its 5-5 maybe 6-4 in flash's favor just because the joker has no mid range game and you have to fear my MB LC the whole match which opens you up for a lot more, also when i knock you down your only wake up is easily bait-able so your either eating OTG's or you are getting baited and punished for massive damage.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Without watching I would say that Wonder Woman/Batgirl/Killer Frost have the best corner games (All about dem ladies). I am with Qwark though and will check this out tomorrow.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
its 5-5 maybe 6-4 in flash's favor just because the joker has no mid range game and you have to fear my MB LC the whole match which opens you up for a lot more, also when i knock you down your only wake up is easily bait-able so your either eating OTG's or you are getting baited and punished for massive damage.
so how in the world is that 5 5 or either 6 4, i was thinking 7 3

Zyphox

so how in the world is that 5 5 or either 6 4, i was thinking 7 3
your right i dont know how, i played EMP dark and he's a great joker, his j2 is a problem, but since AA are better now we shall see how the MU really is.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
When I played on stream I was messing up my inputs alot due to nerves. But for the past couples of weeks ive gotten myself into the habit of doing rms or 3 from f21

Zyphox

When I played on stream I was messing up my inputs alot due to nerves. But for the past couples of weeks ive gotten myself into the habit of doing rms or 3 from f21
you can still interrupt both of those options, but atleast you didn't get punish for it :) the safest thing you can do is commit to LK from f21, that way they don't have such s huge window to punish it. ask Mosp how i blow that string up, we play flash mirror all the time.

Nutrient

Lex Flex
Flash has a great corner game

Haven't seen Push blocked utilized against him too much, I'd say he ranks top 3 in corner game

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
ya I completely agree, but after I tried it once on him I knew he wasnt gonna stuff it. If hes not stopping it why should I stop it? lmao

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Hey guys I've been in the lab again for hours lol and I've been using several tactics that you may not be aware of when using the flash. okay so in the corner i kinda laid out the blueprint for what you should do when you have your opponent cornered. when you go for the vortex and its blocked always continue to mix your opponent up with cross up Sonic pounds. you can also not do it after you've done it already and make a read, bait a jump for an AA, set back and play footsies etc etc. also with that once you do land a hit and you use 112 LC and end up behind them F3 crosses them up from behind them and launches them again if they know about the combo that when ended leaves you behind them in the corner. if they do happen to block it they must block a d1 since the f3 is +9. from there you can go into another 50/50, or throw into the corner. also f3 is under used and can stuff about 75% of the wake ups in this game, and I've been using this a lot since i discovered it and wanted to hold the tech till after evo since i did help out harold by showing him so that no one knew about it. also i show a gimmick when you end in 32 and dash under your opponent to confuse them even more, its a gimmick so don't rely on it too much.

so with this shown does the flash have the best corner game in injustice?
AK Harold
SaJa
Xenrail
AK Smarrgasm
UsedForGlue
Qwark28
AK Pig Of The Hut
CD jr
Kiko
LEGEND
AYSAMO
Perfect Legend

EDIT: if you answer no please respond to the thread with why, and give me your psn/gamertag so i can show you :)

The tech on the first video was known already right ? I mean it's about crossup on the corner after f2 sonic pound (which works also midscreen on hit) and b22 sonic pound (I believe you made a video about it already). There are more detail however which is good to take. :)

The second video is godlike, I knew this but wasn't trying to use it that much because I was wondering if we could do the charge crossup consistantly. If yes, so I'll give it another try. If they dash back to the corner so this is even better for flash because this is the worse position for the opponent to be against Flash lol..
And my favorite part is that dash crossup after a 3, 2. That is intense ! I knew Flash could get some GL reset after the dash buff but didn't find decent way (I rarely use 3, 2 actually ^^).

Oh and you can't interact combo using both b3 and f3 in a ro ^^

Zyphox

The tech on the first video was known already right ? I mean it's about crossup on the corner after f2 sonic pound (which works also midscreen on hit) and b22 (I believe you made a video about it already) sonic pound. There are more detail however which is good to take. :)

The second video is godlike, I knew this but wasn't trying to use it that much because I was wondering if we could do the charge crossup consistantly. If yes, so I'll give it another try. If they dash back to the corner so this is even better for flash because this is the worse position for the opponent to be against Flash lol..
However, what I love and I was trying to find a way to do so is the dash crossup after a 3, 2. That is intense !

Oh and you can't interact combo using b3 and f3 in a ro ^^
the first video was just putting all the pieces of tech in the corner to update his corner game for those who don't know, which is surprisingly a lot of people, including several flash mains. also the interactable combo was just to show your options, did you know that b3 has no recovery on hit? so midscreen you can f3/b3 then super for unclashable damage. in the corner you can f3 then b3 into 11 combo, not practical but its kind of like the force breakers that under the mayo did for kenshi in his older videos.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I though 3, 2 would be pretty useless when I played flash the first 2 months, but now it takes all sens. 3 is great after LK MB for interact shaker corner combo, 3, 2 ender is good for OTG counter wakeups and reset. Good =)

Zyphox

I though 3, 2 would be pretty useless when I played flash the first 2 months, but now it takes all sens. 3 is great after LK MB for interact shaker corner combo, 3, 2 ender is good for OTG counter wakeups and reset. Good =)
shaker corner combo?

Xenrail

Noob
Zyphox in theory you almost figured out the tech i was hiding from the community. almost there :D. but as for the f2 xx sonic pound. i would advise against using that. it's extremely unsafe and you can get interrupted during SP startup after the f2 or at the end. well timed sweep or d1 will outpoke it. Just go ahead and use f21 into sonic pound. Most of the time when you have the opponent cornered, the amount of pressure forces their focus on blocking and they almost never go for a punish. Of course in a pro level environment, a different outcome will pan out.

as for their attempts at escaping the corner by jumping out, counter it with a nj1 of your own and into a 11 corner string for pretty good meterless damage into reset.

also video was a bit lengthy..