What's new

Breakthrough SAFE reverse wakeups! BREAKTHROUGH TECH!

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
if u predict they are going to jump you can counter there jump as you are neutral as they wakeup, I think just a jumping 1 into corner combo would work
Yooooooo forgot to mention this but, you're true talent on YouTube man, your videos and Zyphox's got me into improving with Flash. Keep up the good work man!

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
firs this character has a random otg move that prevents wakeups now he can randomly reverse his opponent's buttons really? this character is full of bugs

iitRueii

Noob
it's just a bug which needs to be fix next patch, that's all, don't start crying.
But just dont wakeup and ure fine. Some wakeups are Overpowered anyway, I mean a wakeup which is safe on block, I mean come on! xD It isn't exactly game braking it just stops people spamming reversals on wakeup

BoricuaHeat

it's just a bug which needs to be fix next patch, that's all, don't start crying.
I am reaching out that they don,t, it's bugs like this that can be considered great for the game and fun in its life span.

testyourpatience Yeah it's a little much that Flash has this along with much more discoveries to his game. However this game is still developing, could see some borderline broken tech for every character as time goes on.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
But just dont wakeup and ure fine. Some wakeups are Overpowered anyway, I mean a wakeup which is safe on block, I mean come on! xD It isn't exactly game braking it just stops people spamming reversals on wakeup
It's not about broken or anything, it's just a bug, and bugs have nothing to do in this game. :/

iitRueii

Noob
I am reaching out that they don,t, it's bugs like this that can be considered great for the game and fun in its life span.

testyourpatience Yeah it's a little much that Flash has this along with much more discoveries to his game. However this game is still developing, could see some borderline broken tech for every character as time goes on.
Totaly agree man, reversals on wakeup are over powered. This allows someone with skill to actually beat people just spamming safe wakeups

BoricuaHeat

Black Adam and Killer Frost players be damned.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy

how about we let the characters have real tech instead of encouraging bugs to not get patched like they should be?

BoricuaHeat

how about we let the characters have real tech instead of encouraging bugs to not get patched like they should be?
A large faction of fighting game tech is not intended by developers so they too could be considered bugs; This ain't exactly game breaking so I don't see why it should be fixed.

I have no idea what your thoughts are on what's "real tech" so let's leave it at that.

iitRueii

Noob
A large faction of fighting game tech is not intended by developers so they too could be considered bugs; This ain't exactly game breaking so I don't see why it should be fixed.

I have no idea what your thoughts are on what's "real tech" so let's leave it at that.
I think its the opposite it actually gives you a chance to do somthing about the broken wakeup of some characters, batgirl gets a free wakeup everytime right? Cant be punished at all correct? Why just her? well with this, now you can punish it if you predict it and have execution :)

I honestly feel this nerfs some of the braindead stuff some characters have, killer frost too, why can she just braindeadly slide on wakeup all the time?

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy

let's see, my definition of real tech does not include a character's inputs being reversed when their opponent stays on the same side.

BoricuaHeat

I think its the opposite it actually gives you a chance to do somthing about the broken wakeup of some characters, batgirl gets a free wakeup everytime right? Cant be punished at all correct? Why just her? well with this, now you can punish it if you predict it and have execution :)

I honestly feel this nerfs some of the braindead stuff some characters have, killer frost too, why can she just braindeadly slide on wakeup all the time?
All I would like for fixes to the game would be interactable objects to do about half the damage they do now, fix all the mid attacks for the entire cast so they actually hit mid, and buff walk speeds. Wouldn't even mind wake ups if I got these fixes.

testyourpatience You didn't really describe what you thought was real tech, just told me why you think this isn't.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
All I would like for fixes to the game would be interactable objects to do about half the damage they do now, fix all the mid attacks for the entire cast so they actually hit mid, and buff walk speeds. Wouldn't even mind wake ups if I got these fixes.

testyourpatience You didn't really describe what you thought was real tech, just told me why you think this isn't.
i'm not going to babysit you and hold your hard and spoon feed you everything. real tech is real tech and bugs are bugs.

iitRueii

Noob

Totaly agree on interactbles! Doesn't one do like 40%? hahaha

BoricuaHeat

i'm not going to babysit you and hold your hard and spoon feed you everything. real tech is real tech and bugs are bugs.
All I needed was a straight answer of your opinion with some examples not cryptic sentences with no meaning. Guess I will never know what you consider real tech oh well.

Oh and I believe True meant Batgirls cartwheel which if I remember right can be made safe with an input command.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
let's see, my definition of real tech does not include a character's inputs being reversed when their opponent stays on the same side.

Sounds almost like an ambiguous cross up.. Not really meant to be there but just takes advantage of a mechanic of the game (ie. back to block, wake ups, etc).