What's new

Breakthrough SAFE reverse wakeups! BREAKTHROUGH TECH!

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
this makes flash even more insane...this character will rape everyone very soon.We'll see everwhere on the forum nerf threads for the fastest man alive.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
well, flash is the boss when opponent's in the corner now. few days ago i watched a new corner tech and now this. damn.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Yeah, lots of characters have setups similar to this, but this one seems very timing specific.

I think most people by now have probably seen the Doomsday one, and I've posted a few NW ones as well.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Yeah, lots of characters have setups similar to this, but this one seems very timing specific.

I think most people by now have probably seen the Doomsday one, and I've posted a few NW ones as well.
Haven't seen Doomsday yet, link plz :). thanks.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Flash reminds me of reptile somehow, Underrated character And Alot of new tech is coming all the time, just like for Reptile, if u check the reptile forums ^^

iitRueii

Noob
Flash reminds me of reptile somehow, Underrated character And Alot of new tech is coming all the time, just like for Reptile, if u check the reptile forums ^^
I always knew he had lots of potential, but you had to work to find it. His dahs cancels and kick cancels havent even been explored yet really. We will be finding new stuff with him for years im sure

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
This is really cool, though it must be noted that the Deathstroke example is probably still beatable with a sword spin rather than flip, and if you reverse controls on DS he still gets an out because both attacks are invincible on startup. This is really great tech nonetheless and should be frighteningly powerful against particular characters.

Your accent is godlike.

iitRueii

Noob
This is really cool, though it must be noted that the Deathstroke example is probably still beatable with a sword spin rather than flip, and if you reverse controls on DS he still gets an out because both attacks are invincible on startup. This is really great tech nonetheless and should be frighteningly powerful against particular characters.

Your accent is godlike.
haha cheers

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
I guess I'll post it here too, but if you actually optimize the stuff you're doing, you can easily get this to over 100%...

If you start your combo with MB sonic pound into trait instead of lightning kick, the first part does 58% instead of 53, and if you do 11,11,11,11,112 lightning charge in the corner after the reset instead of 12, 12, 112 lightning charge, it does 44% instead of 43

iitRueii

Noob
I guess I'll post it here too, but if you actually optimize the stuff you're doing, you can easily get this to over 100%...

If you start your combo with MB sonic pound into trait instead of lightning kick, the first part does 58% instead of 53, and if you do 11,11,11,11,112 lightning charge in the corner after the reset instead of 12, 12, 112 lightning charge, it does 44% instead of 43
Yes I would of guessed they would be a 100%'er This was just a quick combo I tried out, it was the tech I was caring more to show, and how the trait takes them to the corner so the tech is very viable with flash :)

iitRueii

Noob

11,11,11,11,112 lightning charge - im getting 43%

and the first one im getting 57% so yeh thats 100%