Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
As someone already stated, it would make sense to include a parent. I highly doubt NRS would make Cassie the main character without a transitional game. This is that game imo. MK 11 may be completely filled with newer characters. They cant please everyone.

As someone already stated, it would make sense to include a parent. I highly doubt NRS would make Cassie the main character without a transitional game. This is that game imo. MK 11 may be completely filled with newer characters. They cant please everyone.
Yeah I guess you have a point there. Besides, thats what DLC is for :D

If this roster is real then i think the reason for it is because NetherRealm is focusing more on story mode and with the two conflicts we know are happening in the game this roster makes sense

Jordy

Noob
If this roster is real then i think the reason for it is because NetherRealm is focusing more on story mode and with the two conflicts we know are happening in the game this roster makes sense
its a fighting game, not an adventure. they should focus first on fighting-gameplay then story. i cant think they put the family just becoz of storyline reasons.

its a fighting game, not an adventure. they should focus first on fighting-gameplay then story. i cant think they put the family just becoz of storyline reasons.
I agree. They could easily have all the family just be in the cut-scenes. Save the fighting for some of the kast who hasn't gotten a chance!

cfw

Toys can't save you!
If this is the list, its one big fucking disappointment. I don't need the entire family fuckin tree of Sonya/Cage and Jax in the game. Both Sonya AND Cage is redundant. What would Sonya's role in the game be anyway with Cassie playing the female protagonist and head of the SF? For the love of God, kill off this overrated character. I gladly see the likes of Reiko, Shang Tsung, Fujin, and Baraka take the spots of Sonya, Jax, Liu Kang, and Tanya anyday. We are getting their offspring, no need to fill the game with their parents, too.
Tanya wasn't even in this list honestly this is so hateful and destructive and evil and ugly.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Can someone send this info to Boons twitter? I hope he give answer. If not, than roster might be real.
I feel if multiple people send this to Boon he will have to say something. If not its legit. Though the thought of having so many people in the same family does sound suckish if this roster makes people happy then I'm cool with that. I see characters I really like and I'm down to play so to each their own.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
- Boon doesn't have to say anything. He NEVER does. NRS promotes HOW THEY CHOOSE. Nothing anybody does is gonna change their plans and they certainly won't deal with speculation at this level. Why?

- I can't believe the amount of people who think same bloodline = same character. You guys are waaaay too close-minded. If you want to continue crying, wait for DLC, dont worry, an OP version of the characters you want are on the way.

...and MKX has the best roster in MK history FREE.

[me]

Noob
I feel if multiple people send this to Boon he will have to say something. If not its legit. Though the thought of having so many people in the same family does sound suckish if this roster makes people happy then I'm cool with that. I see characters I really like and I'm down to play so to each their own.
I sent him link to gamefaqs. I think everyone who has twitter account must do that. Then we learn the truth.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I wouldn't be upset if this was the final roster, but I'd be surprised.

For example, having Cassie in the game, who borrows from both Cage and Sonya would seem very redundant and lazy on NRS' part, and I don't feel like they were lazy AT ALL with this game.

There will be some big surprises when it comes to what the final roster actually will be. Mark my words.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Guys. This is the fucking Batman Family crisis from IGAU all over again. First off, even if this is final, all the characters will play differently. Second, if you think NRS wont have all these family ties because it's lazy or redundant you're wrong.

Let's all just be patient.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
After seeing her variations in action, you could justify Johnny and Sonya being in the game. At most, Cassie has Johnny's nutcracker and his shadow kick. But the shadow kick is only part of a combo string. All she gets from Sonya is an air grab and a tackle.

If I'm wrong, I'll hold that.
I think is not just about the moves, we need to consider that she is a white blonde militar special forces member like her mother and that she has the green glow force and cocky attitude from her father, so its also the personality and what distinguishes her from others, you could not say the same of Cyrax for example.

Last edited:

ruff321

Noob
After reading through these comments, are you telling me that there are people dumb enough to actually think the pictures on the "leaked" screen are the real ones and not just filler images to show which characters fill the spots?

Just.... no one post anymore. I fucking can't with this.
Did you guys even notice that some of these character pics are taken straight from mk9? How can you take this seriously?
I can't even

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Did you guys even notice that some of these character pics are taken straight from mk9? How can you take this seriously?
The pics were made by the guy who made this thread, he made it from the leak he found in gamefaqs, you may read the first post again to get more information.

- Boon doesn't have to say anything. He NEVER does. NRS promotes HOW THEY CHOOSE. Nothing anybody does is gonna change their plans and they certainly won't deal with speculation at this level. Why?

- I can't believe the amount of people who think same bloodline = same character. You guys are waaaay too close-minded. If you want to continue crying, wait for DLC, dont worry, an OP version of the characters you want are on the way.

...and MKX has the best roster in MK history FREE.
See you at Combo Breaker mang. Didn't get a chance to chill for UFGT was new and shy so, I only hung out with like two people. LOL.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Do you realize how much rage that would induce in the fans? NRS wouldn't be stupid enough to do that.
Fans have Cassie. What about the other fans that don't want to see 10 people from special forces ? Don't talk for the other.

That makes no sense. What variation does Cassie have that features both Sonya and Johnny Cage specials? Hollywood has the nut punch and Brawler has the tackle, sure, but those are separate variations/not themed as the "Sonya" variation or the "Johnny" variation.
That makes sens, let me explain you : Sonya (Cassie guns variation), JC (rushdown variation), Cassie (the last one). Better ? Same or not who cares ? You truly think we gotta get the entire family in the cast lol.

Such terrible characters IMO. Yes they are classics but they are just so plain and boring. Like they're all EarthRealm characters. I want someone with uniqueness.

Beside Jax, they are boring characters, just brawlers. We don't need that many brawlers in MKX.