Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dark

Noob
Wasn't stuff from the last one already wrong... No ninja mime... Half the Kombat pack costumes... The first dlc stuff...
Besides #2 is already wrong... They would have said if you had to unlock him...
I'd imagine that if it is real, it wouldn't include dlc or cross mobile costumes, just base game stuff

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I'd imagine that if it is real, it wouldn't include dlc or cross mobile costumes, just base game stuff
Ah I thought the story was inside info not someone had some version of the game that had everything but not everything everything... But now it's everything everything.... Smh... Ok then...

Wasn't stuff from the last one already wrong... No ninja mime... Half the Kombat pack costumes... The first dlc stuff...
Besides #2 is already wrong... They would have said if you had to unlock him...
Yes, he did say things that turned out to be wrong, such as the Klassic skins being on disc, and fighting NPC's from MK9 with moves from said game (Let's be serious here, that's not happening). Honestly, until we have actual hard proof of anything he says, I don't believe it.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Yes, he did say things that turned out to be wrong, such as the Klassic skins being on disc, and fighting NPC's from MK9 with moves from said game (Let's be serious here, that's not happening). Honestly, until we have actual hard proof of anything he says, I don't believe it.
And said Lui Kangol was the unlockable... His excuse was things change... But it seems he was just the last confirmed all along and never was the unlockable...

Slymind

Noob
And said Lui Kangol was the unlockable... His excuse was things change... But it seems he was just the last confirmed all along and never was the unlockable...
I was the one who called him out on that, first he said the unlockables were Liu Kang and Shinnok(so 24 characters in the roster), now he says it's Reiko because it's another build, this guy sure is dubious, but, the game is next to be released so, regardless, soon all will be cleared.