What's new

Match-up Discussion RiBBz22's Killer Frost Matchup Chart [Updated: 10/10/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I can't remember. 20 or something. A decent amount. This was after the first normalization too.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I can't remember. 20 or something. A decent amount. This was after the first normalization too.
Yeah, I think this new patch will help to level that out a bit. I am optimistic about every stage change and especially the change that involves a bigger reward for armoring through and punishing an interactable. With KF that is going to be a welcome change to put it lightly.

So are we now saying that she has no bad matchups only even and good ones.
We'll have to see. MMH is definitely a character to keep an eye on now and is potentially problematic for KF. Also, as the concentration of Superman and Black Adam players switch to other characters due to nerfs, they'll be able to test our current evaluations to see if we were really right. Current ratings might change despite lack of changes between KF and the opposing character simply because more people are playing other characters and can come up with new ideas for the matchup.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think he means post patch.

Also, the MU chart should be changing. If it isn't, then that means we aren't learning anything, which is a problem.
I get what you are trying to say, but I don't agree that just because it doesn't change does not mean you are not learning anything. I have learned plenty in this game and my MU chart has been more or less the same in terms of advantage/disadvantage MU's. Have I re-thought MU's over time? Of course I have.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
B3, j3, u3, f112 mb grab, j2 2 is the strongest PRACTICAL reset I've found. 36%
Are you saying that you can't do the other reset... oh Mr. King of Damage? <3

B3, j3, u3, 11b2~Slide, 2~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 39% 1-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, u3, 11b2~Slide, u3 = 41% meterless reset
B2, j3, u3, f113~Slide, 2~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 41% 1-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, u3, 11b2~Slide, 2~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 43% 1-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, u3, 11b2~Slide, 22~Iceberg = 44% meterless

The one you posted first is the best one for keeping them on the same side for wall carry and damage:
B3, j3, u3, u3, 2~Slide, u3, 1~Iceberg = 43% meterless

But you should really get that 1% more bro! ^_^
B3, j3, u3, Slide, f112~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 37% 1-meter reset

And last but not least ^_^
B3, j3, u3, MB Iceberg, Trait Activation (TA), 11b2~Slide, u3 (x7), 22~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 54% 2-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, MB Iceberg, Trait Activation (TA), 11b2~Slide, u3 (x8) = 53% 1-meter reset

RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
RunwayMafia
Are you saying that you can't do the other reset... oh Mr. King of Damage? <3

B3, j3, u3, 11b2~Slide, 2~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 39% 1-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, u3, 11b2~Slide, u3 = 41% meterless reset
B2, j3, u3, f113~Slide, 2~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 41% 1-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, u3, 11b2~Slide, 2~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 43% 1-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, u3, 11b2~Slide, 22~Iceberg = 44% meterless

The one you posted first is the best one for keeping them on the same side for wall carry and damage:
B3, j3, u3, u3, 2~Slide, u3, 1~Iceberg = 43% meterless

But you should really get that 1% more bro! ^_^
B3, j3, u3, Slide, f112~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 37% 1-meter reset

And last but not least ^_^
B3, j3, u3, MB Iceberg, Trait Activation (TA), 11b2~Slide, u3 (x7), 22~MB Grab, NJ2~2 = 54% 2-meter reset
B3, j3, u3, MB Iceberg, Trait Activation (TA), 11b2~Slide, u3 (x8) = 53% 1-meter reset
Wait, when did I say I was King of damage? Or do you you mean Miss Khaotik?

This was probably discussed before, but I'll bring it up again for emphasis - MB f3/b3 having half damage now gives everyone a reliable way to deal with interactables in the neutral, which is another major win for KF. You know, on top of the general interactable nerfs and nerfs to the characters who use them the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.